Our valued sponsor

Amnis Treasury - Sounds Too Good?

You mean these guys ?
I think so.

Can't say much about them yet but spoke to one of their agents and they made a pretty good first impression (OBV this might deceives.)

The agent was pretty much better informed than most of the banking monkeys I spoke before. (Also he was able to speak fluent German and proper English therefore I consider them to actually be located in DACH Region)

They seems pretty straight forward regarding onboarding and needed documents. Regarding jurisdictions they told me they would do UK ,GER, CH and HK Entity actually wouldn't be a problem either (That's the ones I asked for probably more are available) They definitely ask for UBOs and residency, therefore needed documents differ from company to company (since I'm living in a HRJ they would need SoW from me for HK Entity for example.)

They also pretty immediately asked regarding crypto exposure, therefore I think they might not be the biggest fans of that.

Their business model is based on FX Rates keep that in mind, therefore they require your company to make international payments in different currencies, otherwise onboarding you as a client wouldn't be interesting for them (Therefore not a proper setup for a holding e.g)

Might give it a try

Reactions: Forester
I have an account for several companies with Amnis for more than a year. I am moved from Wise (which is blocking account and asking for KYC again and again by different people). We collect money from our clients and subsidiaries in MENA and everything works smoothly. They even once saved money by blocking transactions to fraud account (mistakenly placed by my accountant). Time to time they might request documents for transactions, but nothing crazy. They don’t asking stupid questions again and again like CIM.

Reactions: Forester and jafo
I have an account for several companies with Amnis for more than a year. I am moved from Wise (which is blocking account and asking for KYC again and again by different people). We collect money from our clients and subsidiaries in MENA and everything works smoothly. They even once saved money by blocking transactions to fraud account (mistakenly placed by my accountant). Time to time they might request documents for transactions, but nothing crazy. They don’t asking stupid questions again and again like CIM.
For MENA they told me not to have too much exposure. You use your account purely for MENA ?

For MENA they told me not to have too much exposure. You use your account purely for MENA ?
Not purely. I am using them as global account. As a bank details you will have “The Currency Cloud Limited”, at their web site you can see with which countries they work:

As my practical experience for me bounced incoming payments from Ukraine, Morocco.

Money from UAE / KSA at all comes instantly ‍♂️

I don’t know for how long Amnis will works as good as now and will not become Wise.
Wise even blocked my personal transfer for “silver subscription” to Offshorecorptalk, thinking I am buying Silver ‍♂️

They use Erste Group Bank AG on backend, so you get deposit insurance in Austria of 100k

But...Swiss corp, Liechtenstein licence, Austrian bank...why this mess?
I would not call it a mess, perhaps. CH and LI financial world is really closely connected and AT banks are known to be more lenient than CH and LI ones... (and again, there are clear CH-AT ties...)

Generally, AMNIS IMO looks as really interesting. Although they claim to be in business since 2014, as I can see, I've never heard of them (really, it does not mean much ;) ); but thebanks.eu does not list them and neither neobanks.app. Nevertheless, their current licence is truly real, see EUCLID - Register (properly licensed in LI since 2021).
Also their (presented) transparency is impressive, see Meet amnis - the Platform for International Transfers | amnis – I have probably never seen such an exhaustive team list, I must say.
Probably worth trying, or at least worth a proper due diligence...
As a bank details you will have “The Currency Cloud Limited”
Interesting. Their webpage speaks about Erste (AT) only. Nevertheless, TCC is good. I guess that they probably have more banking partners and perhaps use different partners for different clients... (E.g. Intergiro did the same in the past.)
As my practical experience for me bounced incoming payments from Ukraine, Morocco.

Money from UAE / KSA at all comes instantly ‍♂️
Both expectable from TCC, IMO.
Wise even blocked my personal transfer for “silver subscription” to Offshorecorptalk, thinking I am buying Silver ‍♂️
:) :) ROTFL (but this is a Wise standard)

Latest Threads