Our valued sponsor

Andrew Tate's mistakes

What was his biggest mistake?
After reading this whole thread, my answer would be his biggest mistake is, at a minimum: ALL of the above!

What I've learned from experience is that it is NEVER just one (1) thing. It's a flurry of things. It's a bunch of random actions (some with consequences) that push the target, e.g., Tate, closer to an investigation, indictment, arrest, conviction, and subsequently being remanded to prison!

There is a phenomenon in the prison industrial complex around the world that has been lost on most people. The phenomenon is that there are NO mutes in prison.

Plenty of criminal indictments to contest that statement...
You don't get arrested for crypto P&D's, remember it's an unregulated market.

@thedirtyteller why dont you subscribe to Tate new world or whatever its called.... I hope the guy really goes away as it pisses me off all their affiliates ruin social media by having his face pop up everywhere..... and yes you can blow up anyone.

and it will work anywhere. Driving license gives you proof that you are entitled to drive. Just like a passport gives you proof of identity / nationality you can show border officials to determine you are allowed to enter the country. The fact is that when someone foreign government takes away your USA passport or lose it, doesnt make you no longer a national of the USA. Same as DL, they can take it, but you still are entitled to drive in your home country, just that you are banned from driving in the foreign country since you decided 250 miles an hour on a 30 mile an hour road is a wise thing to do

@thedirtyteller why dont you subscribe to Tate new world or whatever its called.... I hope the guy really goes away as it pisses me off all their affiliates ruin social media by having his face pop up everywhere..... and yes you can blow up anyone.

and it will work anywhere. Driving license gives you proof that you are entitled to drive. Just like a passport gives you proof of identity / nationality you can show border officials to determine you are allowed to enter the country. The fact is that when someone foreign government takes away your USA passport or lose it, doesnt make you no longer a national of the USA. Same as DL, they can take it, but you still are entitled to drive in your home country, just that you are banned from driving in the foreign country since you decided 250 miles an hour on a 30 mile an hour road is a wise thing to do
What a ridiculous suggestion. I already make a living by working remotely. Why am I supposed to subscribe to his retarded scam? Anyone who knows how to make a lot of money will not share it with the rest of the world. It's the same with those BTC or stock markets predictors who also have flooded social media.

I was just curious about the driver's license question.

Reactions: Alonzo and jafo
Plenty of criminal indictments to contest that statement...

A celebrity Pump and Dumper is not your random Discord server dweller, plenty of such servers online pumping and dumping low volume shitcoins at Binance and friends.

Reactions: jafo

Latest Threads