Our valued sponsor

Anonymous bank account where and how to open please help?

For sure you want to protect your privacy as much as you can when you are looking into anonymous banking.

What you want is to find a good VPN / VPS provider with a Windows box located somewhere in an offshore jurisdiction. When you connect to this box you will want to have Proxies installed on your home computer so your connection and IP is hidden public.

Once done, you need fake documents which can easily be bought on the Internet, you want to find someone that is actually able to provide such documents notarized. Once done, find a bank and submit to them and only access the account from the way described above.

How can I avoid that someone knows me? Do you know of an reliable agency service that can help to form a Cook Islands company?
You need to act like as a professional. Try to search on youtube on how to be anonymous ( I'm serious right now ) and copy their every moves. If you got the right equipment ( software and hardware ) you could be anonymous all the time without being reliant to an agent.

But if you are pretty sure that you can't make it by yourself, Admin's Mentor Group is a good way to go to learn.

How can I avoid that someone knows me? Do you know of an reliable agency service that can help to form a Cook Islands company?
It's not going to happen. Today offshore banking is not about to hide from the tax man but more like you want privacy and securing your funds in an offshore account from lenders and creditors that want their nasty hands on it.

Reactions: negon
It's not going to happen. Today offshore banking is not about to hide from the tax man but more like you want privacy and securing your funds in an offshore account from lenders and creditors that want their nasty hands on it.
Why you say so, it is still possible to do anonymous offshore banking you just need to be connected or the more simple solution is to find a trustee that is handling all the money for you. There are services like payoneer that let you transfer money without DD documents so bitcoin does!

Why you say so, it is still possible to do anonymous offshore banking you just need to be connected or the more simple solution is to find a trustee that is handling all the money for you. There are services like payoneer that let you transfer money without DD documents so bitcoin does!
Agreed with you. Of course it is possible to get anonymous banking. It depends on what jurisdiction and bank you choose and how well your agent is to setup the things.

These are one of the best options for anonymous banking if you want to call it that. There are methods where you still can do transfers anonymously like Western Union but they are very expensive. I heard of new payment methods popping up all the time but they are too new to make use of safely.
I love the good old days where everything was simple and easy to work with. For people looking for the same, go inside the mentor group and find what you are looking for. It is the place for anonymity, full privacy protection and other "under radar" discussions.