Our valued sponsor

Anonymous company + bank account in USA?

Hi, I'm a US resident with an unusual situation. I need a way to receive and hold money in an anonymous entity, either a company or trust, and then just distribute a portion of it to myself. Basically I want to set up a business, but I can't appear to be an owner or shareholder in that business, or it will cause problems for me. I can, however, receive money up to a certain amount from that business, and the business can own assets that I could utilize.

As best I can figure out, I need to set up a shell company where my involvement is kept anonymous. I'm not a terrorist or money launderer; I do freelance writing, apparel sales and have Amazon affiliate income etc. I'm not even trying to avoid paying taxes; I'm fine with the corporation paying taxes on the profit it makes. However, if the government could see I was the company owner, they would count the full income as mine and I would lose essential health benefits I need to survive. These benefits would cost me $4000/mo otherwise and are not covered by any private insurance.

My questions are: Would a shell company solve this problem? If so, where's the best/cheapest place to set one up? And how do I get a bank account for the shell company without my name being listed on it where the government can see?

you may read more about darks in the Mentor Group wich requires an account upgrade https://www.offshorecorptalk.com/account/upgrades or you simply read some of the many threads around which will give you an overall picture of it.

Using darks is one option, otherwise you would use a Trust to handle all of it, a Trust that is not owned by you!
second that.. if you are looking for discussions about how to setup a anonymous company and EMI accounts you may look there and discuss with others. I had good benefits from it there!

Reactions: blizz
US trust can be set up by any half competent lawyer in the US ... and all above board. I think this is a better option in this case ... if ultra-cautious set the trust up outside the US (but should really not make any difference in this case it seems).

Generally adviceable to get a fully competent lawyer instead of the half competent ... as they generally charge the same.

Reactions: JohnLocke
The trust may be a solution for normal setups but if real privacy and anonymity matters I would not relay on anything in the US nor in the EU.

You may open and register a company in Georgia using nominees for director and sharehodler of the company. If you want to be real sure, you want to visit Georgia. Alternatives are darks and more complicated setups which you can read more about in the mentor group of this forum.

It would be nice to see a clear answer to the initial question from 2017! Is it possible to setup a company in the USA anonymous (yes it is, no question) is it possible to setup an account there? I doubt and it is a big NO if you think it is anonymous and no bank is going to report you.

Latest Threads