Our valued sponsor

Anonymous cryptocurrences (inlusive Bitcoin)

wideace99

Dec 20, 2017
Visit site
Hello all !

Just register to this forum looking for information on anonymous bank account options... if it's still exist this :)
I know about fake papers... but i was looking for no paper at all :)

Anyway just found here a large community of financial persons but very little information about anonymity in general so I will try to offer info here, hopping that it's new for you and useful.

Regarding of topic it's the monero.
You can find here general details: Monero (cryptocurrency) - Wikipedia
details on how to buy/sell use: Monero - secure, private, untraceable

Regarding to the case that you want to make your bitcoin (or other crypto) anonymous you can also use an exchange like that:
Bitcoin -convert-> Monero account 1 -send-> Monero account 2 -convert-> Bitcoin.
These is a method already tested and used on the darknet.

Since all the transaction are made on the Internet please mind that that the Internet it's monitored by many officials, hackers, e.t.c. so you will need a solution to anonymize your Internet traffic.
If you think about the VPN that you bought and feel safe... think again... how sure are you that your provider is not keeping logs ? (eg. recorded files of your traffic).

But since Internet anonymity is an other topic, I will try to open a new one if it's anyone interested in this subject.

Reactions: diablo
Sure.
Based o the discussions on this forum it's seems that many appreciate anonymous status, so here is another thing.

Monero it's great as a crypto because it's anonymous by default (the blockchain) but if the user want can be also transparent, I mean the transaction. You (as a user) might want to prove a payment to the buyer or a third party of your choose. Details here: Monero: How to prove payment

Having a full monero node is useful to check/make transaction. But downloading the blockchain and have it sync take a lot of time, or you can use a dedicated server for this, witch keeps the blockchain sync non-stop.
In order to keep all things anonymous (like transaction, your geographical location, ID, e.t.c.) such a server has to be setup on the TOR network. You as a user connect your mobile (or laptop) wallet over TOR to your own monero server.

With such a setup a third party wan't be able to find out:
1. Who is the sender of the money
2. What exact amount of money are sent
3. Who receive the money
4. Not even their geographical location (of sender or receiver).

I can provide such a setup.

Please mind that using services like Liberalcoins it's not anonymous.
To make it anonymous you have to send it to yourself (from your public monero address to your secret monero address).
The public monero address it's not secret and you can be traced and identified.
For example if you buy monero with USD with your credit/debit card your monero address can be traced based on your transaction.

Please mind that using services like Liberalcoins it's not anonymous.
To make it anonymous you have to send it to yourself (from your public monero address to your secret monero address).
The public monero address it's not secret and you can be traced and identified.
For example if you buy monero with USD with your credit/debit card your monero address can be traced based on your transaction.

Thanks for the OTC I only use WT.