Our valued sponsor

Anonymous Cyprus company how to setup?

Mentor group shed light on for me to understand how I could setup a company without using my own paperwork it's a great place for all, I highly support and recommend it to all.

Personally I'm into the opposite right now, I'm setting up a real office in Cyprus.

Reactions: JohnLocke
Indeed the Mentor Group helped me out when I struggle to find any valid solution for my setup!

What I read at first wasn't what I thought it was about because I expected some ready to setup read about anonymous offshore company and bank account, this is not the case. I had to spend some time there to read and learn. I contacted a few guys there where one was able to help setup a proper solution.

Reactions: JohnSeed
Indeed the Mentor Group helped me out when I struggle to find any valid solution for my setup!

What I read at first wasn't what I thought it was about because I expected some ready to setup read about anonymous offshore company and bank account, this is not the case. I had to spend some time there to read and learn. I contacted a few guys there where one was able to help setup a proper solution.
But at the end of the day you got setup. Btw. did you read the guide in there about the anonymous company setup one of the users around has posted about? wonder if it's how you were able to get around it?

I am learning....but I will surely be there in main forum in six months that's for sure....anyway just trying to see your approach....we do things differently here...
are you still here :D joking...

When I started out to setup companies and I came here the first time, it was overwhelming, all of it, I didn't understand much. My thoughts were like registering a company somewhere cheap and offshore. So people started mentioning I had to join mentor group which I did.. I got a little more confused but realized people around me where willing to help me much more.

Latest Threads