Anonymous Cyprus company how to setup?

blizz

Trusted Member
Business Angel
Mentor Group
If you are looking in the Mentor Group you can find the exact prescription on how to setup a anonymous company and much more!

darkster

Trusted Member
Business Angel
Mentor Group
Commercial Service
Seems he isn't around - would have been nice with an update ot the status of the Cyprus company.

happyjohn

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Entrepreneur
I can tell you that you won't need to look for very long if you know what you are doing and read around as well as in the mentor group so to say. It's worth spending some time to get things setup.

Reading the Georgia threads around I'm feeling good but then again bad because you have to relay on other people you don't know!

darkster

Trusted Member
Business Angel
Mentor Group
Commercial Service
Yeah it has something Georgia but I don't go and trust them my money as of yet. I hope in one year we will see some positive reviewsnai¤%

Why does it scare me that this post I made is post 4.666 :eek:

uplana

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Mentor group shed light on for me to understand how I could setup a company without using my own paperwork it's a great place for all, I highly support and recommend it to all.

Personally I'm into the opposite right now, I'm setting up a real office in Cyprus.

uplana

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Indeed the Mentor Group helped me out when I struggle to find any valid solution for my setup!

What I read at first wasn't what I thought it was about because I expected some ready to setup read about anonymous offshore company and bank account, this is not the case. I had to spend some time there to read and learn. I contacted a few guys there where one was able to help setup a proper solution.

Latest Threads