Our valued sponsor

anonymous domain registration and low tax web hosting

freedomseeker

Feb 7, 2022
canada
Visit site
Curious as to the best recommended places to register a new web domain and to host said site anonymously. Also since I am planning on relocating to a lower tax jurisdiction, what countries are recommended for e-commerce or hosting of said companies?

Also is it advisable to host my company in a different jurisdiction then the one i am choosing to reside in? (ie say live in Georgia, host my company in panama and bank in say Singapore?) **purely examples only**

My planned website will be making money of affiliate links, consultations, advertising, intellectual information, etc, no actual physical products.

How would you structure it?

I've seen a handful of cases where server location has played a role in determining where a company's effective place of operations occur. But it is generally not a factor that carries much weight. Unless you live in a tax haven, the company is tax resident where you live. So it's irrelevant where the company is incorporated, and where the web servers are. You're not going to convince the local tax authority that your affiliate income is tax free just because you're using a web server in Costa Rica rented by a company incorporated in Vanuatu.

If you want to be anonymous for people coming to your site, that's quite trivial. Register the domain via some anonymous or mostly anonymous service like Njal.la and either host your website with an anonymous web host (pay with crypto) or host it with some major web host using fake/incomplete details. Use Cloudflare or some other reverse proxy to hide the web server.

Oh, and don't post your name, address, phone number, and certified copy of passport on the website. ;)

Reactions: RealDude

Latest Threads