Our valued sponsor

Anonymous EMIs funded by BTC

stroller

Feb 21, 2020
Visit site
Hello out there,

Reading through the threads, people s experiences seem quiet different, so ll try to be very specific and hope for some expert advice!

I need anonymous EMIs with debit cards for online purchases.

In order to pay the fees and transfer funds anonymously to the accounts, I guess BTC payment/transfers has to be an option (not bank transers).

Which EMIs both offer fund transfer by BTC plus debit cards?

Is it correct that the chance of being able to open an account - just providing passport and utility bill (darks) - are best using darks from Europe? (avoiding video verification, selfies and that stuff)?

So which EMIs (personal/business and nationalies would you recommend in this case?

Alternatively, does anyone offer ready EMI accounts?

Thank you!

Darks are not to be discussed in the public forums, sorry!

Coinbase may be a solution in combination to kraken, advcash to cash out your coins. I have still not been able to get a debit card from coinbase, but some around here say they have it, so you may need to check that out.

Every card has to come only for a KYCed individual.
Advcash, trastra and other solutions that accept crypto do it with very high fees (3-5%)
Bitwala is the lowest fee but compliance from solarisbank is unpredictable

The optimal solution is to get a card with some reputable name (say TW) and then add a settlement account in between crypto/card

Advcash, trastra and other solutions that accept crypto do it with very high fees (3-5%)

There are many options for not having to pay such costs and optimize the exchange fees. Advcash can be used Binance for not having to pay any commission and then use the Advcash visa card. Trastra yes, they are exaggerated commissions.

What do you mean by compliance from solarisbank is unpredictable? blocked account for example?

Every card has to come only for a KYCed individual.

The optimal solution is to get a card with some reputable name (say TW) and then add a settlement account in between crypto/card

Thanks for all the input. I ll diffinitely look into how to optimize the exchange fees! So, to sum up,

1) So Advcash does have a debitcard (visa card) and the account and the card can be purchased, paid for and topped up using only crypto (though fees are high)?

2) If I can get a visa card from Advcash, which advantages would there be in using this account to open eg a TW, do I need a settlement account?

3) Those of you who have managed to open an Advcash account (or similar EMI accounts) bypassing video verification and selfies, which nationalities applied?

Thanks again for sharing

There is a difference if you move money as own funds transfer and as some withdrawal from some bogus (or not) crypto exchange that most licensed financial service providers trying to avoid