Our valued sponsor

Anonymous funding of a Leupay account

Dagobert Duckson

Apr 30, 2017
Visit site
Suppose I set up a company and Leupay account using darks. Now I want to fund the Leupay account anonymously. In other words, I want to put some money into that account which will then be used to start the businesses I have in mind. But I do not want that initial funding traced back to my person. Is there a way to do that?

1) exchange your euro's/dollars into bitcoin.
2) wire the bitcoin to the worldcore/advcash account you have openend using the darks.
3) change the bitcoins into euro's at worldcore/advcash.
4) sent the euro's from your worldcore/advcash account to leupay.

(I should ask bitcoins for all the advice here)

Suppose I set up a company and Leupay account using darks. Now I want to fund the Leupay account anonymously. In other words, I want to put some money into that account which will then be used to start the businesses I have in mind. But I do not want that initial funding traced back to my person. Is there a way to do that?
I should mention the initial funding would be a few thousand euro/usd. Below 10k.

This kind of service has a fee between 3% and 5%. thu&¤#

1) exchange your euro's/dollars into bitcoin.
2) wire the bitcoin to the worldcore/advcash account you have openend using the darks.
3) change the bitcoins into euro's at worldcore/advcash.
4) sent the euro's from your worldcore/advcash account to leupay.

(I should ask bitcoins for all the advice here)
Totally agree with you, this is the way it could work actually and it is actually also the simplest way of doing it. You don't even need a offshore company for these transactions.

Reactions: Dagobert Duckson

Latest Threads