Our valued sponsor

Anonymous IBAN account for low volume

hyg55f

Jun 22, 2024
Poland
Hi, I am looking for a account where I could be receiving transfers and then withdraw it by card. I doesn't care about fees, its could be high. I do not want to use my personal data when opening account. There will be around 25-50k euros a year. I am from Poland.
Please help.

Reactions: float
Hi, I am looking for a account where I could be receiving transfers and then withdraw it by card. I doesn't care about fees, its could be high. I do not want to use my personal data when opening account. There will be around 25-50k euros a year. I am from Poland.
Please help.
open in mentor group gold to get information on how to solve your problem.

Getting an account on somebody's name is the only option however If you open an account on somebody else's name then your money can be stolen by him, keep that in mind.
It's very risky
If you want to hold funds non kyc then crypto or physical gold would be my choice

Drop bank account sellers are often scammers that would later recover access to your account with holders id and steal your funds

Also If the account is opened using some junkie or other retard then if he has debts a debt collector can seize your funds, happened to one guy I know that is from Poland too. He had 15K PLN seized (3500 eur) It's just very risky and a bad choice

Last edited:
Getting an account on somebody's name is the only option however If you open an account on somebody else's name then your money can be stolen by him, keep that in mind.
It's very risky
If you want to hold funds non kyc then crypto or physical gold would be my choice

Drop bank account sellers are often scammers that would later recover access to your account with holders id and steal your funds

Also If the account is opened using some junkie or other retard then if he has debts a debt collector can seize your funds, happened to one guy I know that is from Poland too. He had 15K PLN seized (3500 eur) It's just very risky and a bad choice
This is what I am worry about, how can I be sure enough that I will not loose access to my account if I get it from someone.

It’s easy to make imaginary friends. You should explore the Mentor Gold Group.
open in mentor group gold to get information on how to solve your problem.
Are you guys sure that I could find a solution here? I do not want to waste time, but I am new to this forum so don't know how i work.

Please help.
There is no such thing as anonymous IBAN. All banks require KYC and might suddenly need source of funds. Secondly, 25-50k euro is alot of money in Poland. The closest thing to anonymous is BTC ATM that are available in most larger cities at this point. Transactions below 1k euro do not require KYC or any documents.