Our valued sponsor

Any alternative to Euro Pacific Bank for a starter?

helloeight

May 26, 2019
Visit site
Hi,

So I need to open an offshore account and was considering Euro Pacific Bank, but after reading for a while about them, I feel kind of discouraged by the negative reviews. Also, I have been contacting some websites that "help" open offshore accounts, and some of them want to charge up to EUR 2000 while you can directly contact the a bank a start the application process.

Can someone recommend a bank that allows easy bank account opening remotely with easy to use banking and low fees? And of course non-CSR :)

Reactions: Andrew Gooden
Can someone recommend a bank that allows easy bank account opening remotely with easy to use banking and low fees? And of course non-CSR

You already know the answer...but hope is one hell of a drug o_O. We all would like to know such a bank.

Reactions: Andrew Gooden
I also thought of the same thing as you.

You can open an account in bank of georgia. Just make a POA and give it to agent. He will visit the bank for you. Non-CRS, low fee, very easy to open... satisfies all the conditions you mentioned.

But remember this. Offshore bank which is easy to open an account will be crack down by US or EU soon. If your purpose is avoiding tax, the ultimite answer is this. "Immigration".

Reactions: helloeight
I also thought of the same thing as you.

You can open an account in bank of georgia. Just make a POA and give it to agent. He will visit the bank for you. Non-CRS, low fee, very easy to open... satisfies all the conditions you mentioned.

But remember this. Offshore bank which is easy to open an account will be crack down by US or EU soon. If your purpose is avoiding tax, the ultimite answer is this. "Immigration".

I'm afraid that thing has already happen to bank of Georgia...because I can't transfer USD to other bank using their internet banking, and they said it may take weeks to fix this...

hope I'm wrong...

Reactions: TurnedToRobot
What a suprise that this wasn't a ever lasting solution.. but sad :(

Thanks all for the input. So the closest I have got to that "dream" easy to open/operate offshore bank is:
- Euro Pacific Bank in Puerto Rico (very easy to open remotely, but high fees and complicate use)
- TBC Bank in Georgia (low fees, for opening notarized and apostilled documents are needed)
- Banks in Serbia?

Any other input will be much appreciated by the community ;)

- Euro Pacific Bank in Puerto Rico (very easy to open remotely, but high fees and complicate use)

You want to open with a trash bank in a bankrupt banana republic..really? It's a ponzi scheme of a bank.

TBC Bank in Georgia (low fees, for opening notarized and apostilled documents are needed)

I bank with them but they have been hit with money laundering scandal involving management. Tread carefully with them I discussed it in another thread.

Banks in Serbia?

Serbia is blacklisted. See my post below on it

Reactions: helloeight
I am from Serbia and stay away from this shithole. In either way banking here is not different from any commercial banking across Europe, and they are not opening accounts for foreigners.

I've been looking to relocate from here and figured I've would live a nomadic lifestyle not being in a particular country for more than 6 months as to not become taxable on my income and I need an offshore bank account, but since I've started learning more on how can I do this its been so discouraging. The best option for "beginners" is Georgia in my mind, because of the ease of opening an account (i still haven't opened one but have contacted the bank) and because if you need a place to move it doesn't tax your income made worldwide, just the one made locally. I've read that their foreign minister announced opening an e-residency program much like Estonia currently has so I will be definately keeping my eye on that. But now I hear about this USD transaction problems?

It honestly can't get more frustrating knowing that everything you read and find out, comes to a dead end or there is a certain problem involved with what you thought was a great option for you: either its a complete scam or the initial deposits are unreasonably huge (like HSBC with 50.000$) or there is just enormous amount of paperwork involved + in some cases you have to go in persons.

The more people encounter these problems the more they'll realize the importance of cryptocurrencies - cheap, fast, permissionless value transfer system which no one single party controls.

I am from Serbia and stay away from this shithole. In either way banking here is not different from any commercial banking across Europe, and they are not opening accounts for foreigners.

I've been looking to relocate from here and figured I've would live a nomadic lifestyle not being in a particular country for more than 6 months as to not become taxable on my income and I need an offshore bank account, but since I've started learning more on how can I do this its been so discouraging. The best option for "beginners" is Georgia in my mind, because of the ease of opening an account (i still haven't opened one but have contacted the bank) and because if you need a place to move it doesn't tax your income made worldwide, just the one made locally. I've read that their foreign minister announced opening an e-residency program much like Estonia currently has so I will be definately keeping my eye on that. But now I hear about this USD transaction problems?

It honestly can't get more frustrating knowing that everything you read and find out, comes to a dead end or there is a certain problem involved with what you thought was a great option for you: either its a complete scam or the initial deposits are unreasonably huge (like HSBC with 50.000$) or there is just enormous amount of paperwork involved + in some cases you have to go in persons.

The more people encounter these problems the more they'll realize the importance of cryptocurrencies - cheap, fast, permissionless value transfer system which no one single party controls.
hey drumsta, are you contacting directly Bank of Georgia, or you are doing it through an agent?

Latest Threads