Our valued sponsor

Any country not demanding their citizens to vaccinate ?

I know a few and they are happy to help everyone!

Interesting... Im pretty sure we are not from the same state so i can ask:

What state (or at least continent) are they based in? And whats the average price this costs...? (thank you)

Again, im pretty sure we are not from the same state but i would like the info in order to make myself some picture/idea of how much should i expect to pay (or make the 1st offer)

Thank you

Interesting... Im pretty sure we are not from the same state so i can ask:

What state (or at least continent) are they based in? And whats the average price this costs...? (thank you)

Again, im pretty sure we are not from the same state but i would like the info in order to make myself some picture/idea of how much should i expect to pay (or make the 1st offer)

Thank you
Better not to disclose the country in public, anyway I know from 2 different countries. These are not organized by me directly. I paid 1thousand Eur for the certificate (2 doses), in a few months I will buy the third one but I don’t know the price atm.
I can give you contacts in dm.

Btw the certificate is delivered in digital format (pdf). It has a QR code on it. It is 100% genuine in your own name. I traveled with it and accessed to restaurants in 2 different countries, no problems at all. You can check it yourself with one of the many apps available

i saw it 2002
Sadly there are so many fake's like that around, so we don't know if this is a true video nor do we know the guy's background.

Reactions: Marie Manila
The main issue is most people started interresting themself about these kind of topics when covid began.So their reality is a total diffrent one than people who investigated already decades ago.
What i take as fact because i checked it myself like 10-15 years ago they demand proof.
I'm not going to digg for everyone the beginning again.
Time at current stage is VERY valuable and it won't make me a diffrence other than getting unproductiv

Reactions: boomy and kilor
Better not to disclose the country in public, anyway I know from 2 different countries. These are not organized by me directly. I paid 1thousand Eur for the certificate (2 doses), in a few months I will buy the third one but I don’t know the price atm.

Btw the certificate is delivered in digital format (pdf). It has a QR code on it. It is 100% genuine in your own name. I traveled with it and accessed to restaurants in 2 different countries, no problems at all. You can check it yourself with one of the many apps available
Interesting, yes please if possible sent it to me via DM, again i dont think its for me since it will be from different country, but still..

And these certificates are from REAL doctors...? I saw some news about some hackers whatever making these and then selling them... I probably wouldnt want that since i believe its much more reliable if a doctor does it.

Interesting, yes please if possible sent it to me via DM, again i dont think its for me since it will be from different country, but still..

And these certificates are from REAL doctors...? I saw some news about some hackers whatever making these and then selling them... I probably wouldnt want that since i believe its much more reliable if a doctor does it.
The certificate is from a real doctor, it is recorded in the database with your name. You can get a vaccine in any country, not just in your home one.

Time at current stage is VERY valuable and it won't make me a diffrence other than getting unproductiv
That is true, but for the average guy like me, where to go to start researching stuff like this?

It sounds like we are close to dooms day ja334¤¤#

Uuu i didnt know that... but wouldnt it look shady...?
i would be carefull with these certificates.
It seemed to me they even promoted these certificates in germany to use as its not ilegal by law if you don't use it on governmental officals.
The question i personly have is if you get a certificate of being vaccinated of one of the mRNA vaccines if you will be instantly listed into a transhuman list by consent.
Certificate is the easy soltution but in my eyes a trap.
There are also other possibilities

Uuu i didnt know that... but wouldnt it look shady...?
Why that? In some countries it is easier to be vaccinated, as you don’t have to book an appointment, stay in a line etc. It’s full of people who get their shots abroad.

i would be carefull with these certificates.
It seemed to me they even promoted these certificates in germany to use as its not ilegal by law if you don't use it on governmental officals.
The question i personly have is if you get a certificate of being vaccinated of one of the mRNA vaccines if you will be instantly listed into a transhuman list by consent.
Certificate is the easy soltution but in my eyes a trap.
There are also other possibilities
The doctor simply throws away the vaccine dose and writes that it was injected into you, so it’s a 100% real certificate. There is no way to discover what really happened and if you had your vaccine for real.
There are many doctors that don’t like forced vaccination and are happy to help people.

Why that? In some countries it is easier to be vaccinated, as you don’t have to book an appointment, stay in a line etc. It’s full of people who get their shots abroad.

The doctor simply throws away the vaccine dose and writes that it was injected into you, so it’s a 100% real certificate. There is no way to discover what really happened and if you had your vaccine for real.
There are many doctors that don’t like forced vaccination and are happy to help people.
wrong and wrong and i'm aware how bought certificates work.

First bought certificates needs consent.If you use them or not is another history.
By law if you use a mRNA vaccine you are being counted as transhuman.
So the question is are you only counted as transhuman if you really take the vaccine or already by accepting the certificate as being vaccinated.
Secondly if its true (which i personly belive based on research) that your health data is being broadcasted to a centralized server it is traceable if you took the vaccine or not.
majority of doctors do it for money they don't care about people or have any clue what is inside the vaccine

Reactions: letbeoneon

Could you DM?

Reactions: JohnnyDoe
The jews are not the problem.They never were.Its about the zionist.

Here a nice vid from 1996 which i saw 2001 from a german who worked at australian secret service.

25 years passed and anythig wrong on his conspiracy claims he mad 25 years ago ?

What is astoning to me.People are unable to see a clear agenda if the timeframe is extended to decades.They are simple unable to see it.

if it's true, I'm afraid.

If that is what the word is about we have a serious issue.