Our valued sponsor

any eu bank with euro iban that allow euro withdraw \ deposit from ftx

we really need ftx \ binance \ crypto.com \ coinbase \ kraken \ kucoin\ gemini \ nexo \ celsius \ etc etc etc any other big exchange to start let us get personal iban under our name
sure one day it will be done in digtal euro that just works \ banks will stop being so bad to anything crypto
but untill then we need iban from a big crypto exchange
Kraken got banking licence in US. If you are US resident then try kraken bank

Kraken got banking licence in US. If you are US resident then try kraken bank
I am not

and even if i were in the USA this is not big issue like in eu

In usa you can connect your bank with ftx or coinbase etc

And that's it on off ramp just work...

Sure on BIG amount on the off ramp you need to go through this nonsense but we talk about actually big amounts..

Even on the on ramp if it's BIG I'm sure ftx will ask stuff even if money already got the green light by a bank...

But we actually talk about BIG numbers...

In eu your account get frozen over 5k euro it's crazy

Funny but with cbdc and baning self coustdey not allowing withdrawal to address that are not kyc.. and everyone KYC they solve the AML ... Total control is total control...

I'm not against check of source of funds and AML I get why they needed.. I also want to make it nightmare for drugs lord's or terrorist to have access to money

But we in a point where everyone normal regular people are being treated like they terrorist until proven other wise.. in the regular legacy banks system.. in the crypto side is ok.. (again unless big money) all tho I'm sure governments are going to force them to get in line soon

But hi at least there is now some compation to the shity banks.. by players with big pockets ..

now it just works ui is not from 1970 and you don't need to send FAX and it's only 9 - 5 hours and 5 days a week

In the end imo Bitcoin will win

Fiat will go to 0 before Bitcoin will

It will take alot of time it will be a "war" but Bitcoin will win

And until then the financial system will finally move from 1970

Spend 5k with binance card works..

Send 5k euro from binance to revlout ? Boom your revoult account is frozen

And the old regular banks (not emi) are even worse once they see crypto

I mean I get it for them is not good in any way... But soon they won't have a choice.. once 30% of the people want it they will start offer it themselves.. with a high fee of course.. and if you don't want to use there high fees well..
Show us 3937448493737 documents

From a government point of view.. crypto is great if done right..

And from what they want.. once they kyc everything is just fixed all of the government issue.. track everything control everything..

Last edited:
i dont need to pay tax i am from portugal
i had vivid bank and they just closed my acount becouse i deposit 15k euro from ftx to them
i heard revlout is the same.. so i assume bunq is also the same..
i need a bank that wont stop me from deposit \ withdraw euro to ftx..
vivid treet me like i finance isis becouse i deposit 15k from ftx

its crazy
o yes you do have to pay taxes even if you are from portugal..and this was the case even before the latest announcement..careful Portugal deffo not a crypto heaven as somehow people were led to believe (source: I consulted 3 different Portuguese law firms and tax advisors)

If you live in Portugal and have Portuguese citizenship. There are a number of EU cryptocurrency friendly banks that will open an account for you.
For example, Vontobel Holding AG, which is registered in Switzerland.
Disclaimer: I do not have a commercial relationship with the banks I have mentioned.

If you live in Portugal and have Portuguese citizenship. There are a number of EU cryptocurrency friendly banks that will open an account for you.
For example, Vontobel Holding AG, which is registered in Switzerland.
Yes, Vontobel perhaps does not have problems with crypto but you must not be a small fish to have an account with them. Their target group are UHNWIs, if we talk about private clients.
Similarly with some other Swiss private banks.