Our valued sponsor

Any Experiences with Swissqoute online Bank?

Singa

Oct 24, 2020
Visit site
Hi everybody
Did u heard about this Swiss bank called (Swissqoute.com) they can provide an offshore online bank account.. With personal IBAN, and VISA Card..!!
Any1 dealt with him or had any type of experiences..

Thanks

They are good but it's important to be aware that they do not like third-party transfers. They expect you to only send/receive transactions from your own accounts.
I only want to use them for Crypto trading..
Did you use they crypto service?
Does they use mid-market Bitcoin Price, or they put they own spread?

They are a PITA for account opening. Not only in what they ask for which in itself is standard, but esp in handling time. Communication is only via contact form on the web, and it is one way. They ask you to upload info, it then takes weeks before they get back via email (to which you cannot respond) and ask something else. Questions are not unreasonable but I got annoyed by how slow they worked. After dragging on for about 3 months I informed them I had lost trust and interest. About 3 weeks after that they informed me being rejected - not sure if it was the final revenge.
Usually brokerage accounts can be opened same day or next. I decided these guys are not for me. If opening an account is so slow I cannot even think how they would behave after placing a meaningful amount with them and then needing them for something. And there are plenty of other solid brokers.

They are a PITA for account opening. Not only in what they ask for which in itself is standard, but esp in handling time. Communication is only via contact form on the web, and it is one way. They ask you to upload info, it then takes weeks before they get back via email (to which you cannot respond) and ask something else. Questions are not unreasonable but I got annoyed by how slow they worked. After dragging on for about 3 months I informed them I had lost trust and interest. About 3 weeks after that they informed me being rejected - not sure if it was the final revenge.
Usually brokerage accounts can be opened same day or next. I decided these guys are not for me. If opening an account is so slow I cannot even think how they would behave after placing a meaningful amount with them and then needing them for something. And there are plenty of other solid brokers.
Are you joking? They have a few phone numbers listed, as well as live chat.

Yes. That was done very quickly, the same day about 30 mts after registering. No problem at all.
The fun started after that when things were passed to the compliance department.
Are they just recording a video or you talk to someone?

The fun started after that when things were passed to the compliance department.
Maybe it has something to do with your location? Where are you from?

Are they just recording a video or you talk to someone?
it's just a short conference call to verify you and your passport are real.

The whole compliance process takes about a week to be accepted onboard but that's about it, obviously depending on your nationality/origin of funds it can take more time.
There aren't that many reputable swiss exchange with a swiss bank license that you can onboard remotely from anywhere, worth the wait imho.

Reactions: MiddleEuroAsia
What if im not active, say for 2 months
Would they close my account?
Just put some of your money in their "robo advisory" to avoid account closure as they don't like accounts that don't do any trades.
Leave that invested money there work for itself, and transfer the rest to any other bank/emi/low fee crypto exchange as much as you like. At least that's how I've been doing it.

Reactions: Singa
Just put some of your money in their "robo advisory" to avoid account closure as they don't like accounts that don't do any trades.
Leave that invested money there work for itself, and transfer the rest to any other bank/emi/low fee crypto exchange as much as you like. At least that's how I've been doing it.
Thanks all for u feedback..
Do you advice me to order they master card? I feel like they fees is high as HELL and not worth it? What do u think?
Also my plan with Swissquote is simple, i just opened an account to Cash out my crypto Gains...
Thanks again i appreciate it

Thanks all for u feedback..
Do you advice me to order they master card? I feel like they fees is high as HELL and not worth it? What do u think?
Also my plan with Swissquote is simple, i just opened an account to Cash out my crypto Gains...
Thanks again i appreciate it
meh, it depends. If you don't have any other options for ATM withdrawal, then it's maybe worth it. But If you can transfer the money to your local bank account and then withdraw it via your local debit/credit then It's not worth it at all. It's all about fees. For me I like to keep the fees law, so what I do is Swissquote>>Transferwise>my local bank account>ATM.

meh, it depends. If you don't have any other options for ATM withdrawal, then it's maybe worth it. But If you can transfer the money to your local bank account and then withdraw it via your local debit/credit then It's not worth it at all. It's all about fees. For me I like to keep the fees law, so what I do is Swissquote>>Transferwise>my local bank account>ATM.
Yeah that's exactly my Route i been thinking about that u mentioned
(Swissquote>>Transferwise>my local bank account>ATM.) really smart..

But i have some concern, i heard alot that TransferWise once you hit 10k, they start play sherlock holmes on you.. They start asking you source of the income, and proofs... So anyway

Can PM looks like we have alot to share to each other.. Looking fowrd to talk to u

Reactions: MiddleEuroAsia
Yeah that's exactly my Route i been thinking about that u mentioned
(Swissquote>>Transferwise>my local bank account>ATM.) really smart..

But i have some concern, i heard alot that TransferWise once you hit 10k, they start play sherlock holmes on you.. They start asking you source of the income, and proofs... So anyway

Can PM looks like we have alot to share to each other.. Looking fowrd to talk to u
Yeah You can PM me if it's allowed in the forum rules. Looking forward to talk you too thu&¤#

Latest Threads