Our valued sponsor

Any Georgia sms service for verification?

Nishizawa

Member Plus
Dec 14, 2018
Visit site
I opened an account with Bank of Georgia a long time ago, and now I am using it for the first time. I'm trying to use a debit card, but I'm having trouble with 3D secure authentication. There is no way to get a verification code to activate digipass application...

When I opened my account, the introducer registered my Korean phone number with the bank, but maybe BOG doesn't accept foreign numbers. Ibank just replied "invalid phone number". Seems that I need local phone number in Georgia.

I know a few places that offer virtual sms services but none of them support Georgia. Please let me know if there is a good service.

Reactions: Spinat
Next time you go there ask for a hardware token, it's more reliable than SMS which may or may not work depending on where in the world you are. Also if you lose your SIM card it's a huge headache.

I opened an account with Bank of Georgia a long time ago, and now I am using it for the first time. I'm trying to use a debit card, but I'm having trouble with 3D secure authentication. There is no way to get a verification code to activate digipass application...

When I opened my account, the introducer registered my Korean phone number with the bank, but maybe BOG doesn't accept foreign numbers. Ibank just replied "invalid phone number". Seems that I need local phone number in Georgia.

I know a few places that offer virtual sms services but none of them support Georgia. Please let me know if there is a good service.
By the way, did they ask you to fill KYC form?

Latest Threads