Our valued sponsor

Any Good Second home/holiday of Investment in Zurich (Switzerland) ?

If anyone know, Branded Residence or Holiday or Second home type of investment in Zurich..
Where I can live in for few month for vacation and then rented out ? Yield is not important....hassle free operation is all I need.
Any Idea? Any project ?

Thanks
An expensive idea. Moreover, if that is not your own house you will have a lot of problems (with the house community/other apartment owners and city authorities itself) to rent it out temporarily. Expect a lot of hassle since AirBnB/similar systems is not exactly loved by the Swiss population (it steals affordable living space!). As a foreigner you will anyway be under scrutiny with such a system.
Rent into a serviced apartment for the time you need and forget about the investment/letting part. Something like Aparthotel Adagio Zürich City Centre if you can afford it (completely overpriced from my point of view).

A more economical solution would be to buy an apartment outside of Zürich (location within an hour train ride) and use it as you please. For the time you do not use it, just leave it empty. Prices are much lower.
Still, the market is overpriced and in a hype. Not the right time to invest in bricks.

Last edited:
Reactions: troubled soul