Our valued sponsor

Any help openning account in N26

João Silva

Dec 14, 2018
Visit site
Hi,

I just want a second cheap bank account outside my country, 5 banks in my country have 4/5 of all deposits (almost monopoly). Nowdays there some digital banks here but they not soo reliable as I initially thought.

I know that some people here opened one account using fake GPS/IP and a friend´s adress in Europe just to receive the credit card. Anyone here can help me with change GPS/IP both in my computer and smartphone and one address to receive the credit card?

I just looking for a simple account.

Hi,

I just want a second cheap bank account outside my country, 5 banks in my country have 4/5 of all deposits (almost monopoly). Nowdays there some digital banks here but they not soo reliable as I initially thought.

I know that some people here opened one account using fake GPS/IP and a friend´s adress in Europe just to receive the credit card. Anyone here can help me with change GPS/IP both in my computer and smartphone and one address to receive the credit card?

Did they demand you enable your cam during online account process?

Today it get's more and more complicated to open any bank account and even EMI. Everyone has to comply to International compliance rules.

As I read, N26 can only accept freelancers and self-employed, no business accounts in company's name?
I
As I read, N26 can only accept freelancers and self-employed, no business accounts in company's name?

I readed they accept only in EU.
I am registered as private and have recidence in EU , they asked to provide my individual vat too,
Can try ask them via chat before

Hi,

Where are you located and where are you registered?