Our valued sponsor

Any new solutions for Prepaid Cards

Interesting topic, I will be following this thread.

This Tronipay card is almost too good to be true, there must be a catch somewhere.

Any information on fees when loading via cryptos? Their website does not give much information.
Also, does anybody know if there is any privacy benefit in using UnionPay instead of Mastercard?

Recently, six months after registering to Tronipay, I got an email confirmation. With that, a login access to their website. In order to gain access to cards, exchange & other features, one has to complete KYC. So, the initial promise of an anonymous card with a high daily limit was too good to be true - no surprise there.

At this point I suspect they are not a scam, but a crypto bucket shop with very limited resources: Understaffed, overworked, overpromising, underdelivering, vulnerable to hackers.

In the unlikely case I proceed with this, I'll report here about the results.

Hello, FYI I received my card from Tronipay. To be honest I don't understand the benefit to use it here in Europe? I saw 1 possibility to load it : crypto. Also the same if you want to make a deposit on your wallet: crypto + MercadoPago (?). Also something strange I can't get access to my pincode. The card has no chip (only the magnetic strip). If someone else has another experience with Tronipay you're welcome to share the info here...Thanks!

Reactions: jeromest

Latest Threads