Our valued sponsor

Question Any one banking or plan to bank in El Salvador?

Very interesting
even as a sole proprietorship making like $60K or something here I ran the numbers on that out of curiosity by my accountant and even without using an actual company your gonna land actually -$3K less than what you would pay as that same type individual in my home state of Minnesota. If you were in a low or 0 tax state however you'd probably be equal to the dutch rate then even with basically no tax planning besides claiming SME and hour criteria deductions. Of course there is far far better tax situations than Netherlands or America though no doubt about that.. neither are dirt low but NL isn't as bad as it seems theres a reason I see so many 80K euro cars around my area and unless those people were totally financially reckless they couldn't be giving up half their incomes at a meager 68K+ euro. I would never wanna work here though just go punch a 60k income into a regular old dutch tax calculator for employment and cry lol.

planning to move there permanently when I have my Dutch passport.

So you almost made your escape from being in Alcatraz....sorry from being a US Person smi(&%.

• Haha
Reactions: Vor

Latest Threads