Our valued sponsor

Any options remaining?

hey

May 7, 2018
Visit site
I have been away for some time but now I am reading all the new threads and it seems less and less options out there for banking offshore. I am still learning so excuse my ignorance, but I am reading there is no options anymore for retail banking activity. What is "retail banking" activity?

Are there still safe options for Americans to stay anonymous, off the American radar and still take money from clients worldwide without losing it all (without having to marry a foreign girl)? Of course, with the ability to pull out of an ATM worldwide?

I only have 1-4 clients and it will be wires everytime coming into the account once in a while.

I have been away for some time but now I am reading all the new threads and it seems less and less options out there for banking offshore. I am still learning so excuse my ignorance, but I am reading there is no options anymore for retail banking activity. What is "retail banking" activity?

Are there still safe options for Americans to stay anonymous, off the American radar and still take money from clients worldwide without losing it all (without having to marry a foreign girl)? Of course, with the ability to pull out of an ATM worldwide?

I only have 1-4 clients and it will be wires everytime coming into the account once in a while.

Govements do not want to give us a lot of freedom
for Americans it's difficult even to open bank account abroad, for most of international banks it's better to reject your application than deal with FATCA
a few options are availible:
1) to find somebody so you can hide behind his back
2) to be resident nowhere and enjoy nomad lifestyle
3) to become resident in offshore heaven