Our valued sponsor

Any Outgoing Payment Platform for Cyprus use?

Bit Tilted

Nov 23, 2018
Visit site
Any suggestions for an Outgoing Payment Platform for use with Cyprus account to handle US commission payments?

Some requirements
API automation
to cash cards without a specific cash card distribution
to Apple Pay
to PayPal accounts
to bank accounts
can generate 1099's
good rates

thanks

You want to setup a Cyprus company with banking and full nominee services, means real nominee director otherwise you will fail to find anything meeting your requirements. Otherwise you will need the same for Mauritius if you go that way!

Thanks Kanakke. So I'm kinda sold on Belize corp for anonymity and to discourage lawsuits. What about EMI, could I achieve same with one of those?

Belize is and is getting to be more and more of a tough to use solution for the practical real world. We mostly ditched Belize, Anguilla, Marshall Islands, Samoa, Vanuatu, Seychelles, BVI, etc. a couple years ago to move towards more sustainable solutions because the work to maintain those long term was far more hassle than it was worth.

If you're concerned about anonymity and reducing lawsuits it's best to understand the core of how those things work, your real risks and how to mitigate those risks rather than relying on a surface level solution like a Belize IBC.

Consider for example the following. You could have a Belize corp, which supposedly protects you (in practice this is marginal at best without a lot of other pieces in place) but be banking at a shitty bank because no big high quality banks will accept you and as a result they lose their correspondent banking relationships and you can't transact anymore, or worse the bank suffers some sort of default like Atlas Banka or Invest Banka recently and you lose a whole bunch of money, suddenly lawsuits weren't your biggest risk.

Let's put this another way, unless you've got enough money to afford a decent solution then you probably don't have that much to protect anyway and the cost/value is marginal given the current banking environment.

Now, going back to your requirements of looking to provide payouts. If you're looking for 1099s you're probably looking for US solutions because most of Europe etc. doesn't really care about US filing requirements and isn't set up to automate these (When you're talking about cards etc. technology you're almost always talking Europe and US). That's a tough one to find. You could try working with NoctisOne they might be able to provide you some of what you're looking for, I find them expensive but then going the direction you are you can't really be too picky. There's some banks in Europe who have decent solutions for some of this application but not all and usually won't accept a Belize company or comparable.

What I'd do if I was you is separate out your legal entities based on use. Consider forming an entity that provides these services (such as staffing or affiliate network) as a service then send funds to that company, which can have the infrastructure required and then pay a small fee for doing so).

Hope that helps.