Our valued sponsor

Any ready-made aged companies for sale?

pesto

Offshore Agent
Mentor Group Gold Premium
Jan 30, 2011
Spain
Visit site
I'm wondering if you have any aged / ready-made dormant offshore companies for sale at the momen? We are looking for expanding our business with new activities and for this purpose we need something quickly.

There are no requirements other than we must be able to open a bank account for the company quickly if it doesn't already have one.

Please PM me or write here if you have somehting.

We have lots of ready made companies for sale, both Seychelles and Cyprus what jurisdiction are you looking for and what requirements do you have?

Reactions: lavel
I'm wondering if you have any aged / ready-made dormant offshore companies for sale at the momen? We are looking for expanding our business with new activities and for this purpose we need something quickly.
There are no requirements other than we must be able to open a bank account for the company quickly if it doesn't already have one.

Please PM me or write here if you have somehting.
Count me in for one asap if any. I don't care if it is Cyprus or BVI just need one quickly.

Reactions: pesto
Got my aged company, things went through as expected and always has some minor issues that got sorted out quickly other than that the company we got was 3 years old and from Seychelles!

As I remember a dormant company is much more expensive compared to a new registered right? Also what about government fees are they all paid with the dormant?
You're totally right about that is it more expensive. Since you don't have to pay Corporate tax on a dormant company, making it better than those newly registered company ( If I'm not mistaken )