Our valued sponsor

Any responsibilities against Ameria Bank?

alder

Aug 18, 2018
Visit site
Well, because we really cant be sure which EMIs are and aren't reporting, after some research I probably would like to remotely open personal USD account at Ameria Bank - if I would be approved, would I have any responsibilities against Ameria Bank or Armenia at all? Or can I really simply open personal account, keep receiving cash and don't care? Because idk.. it looks suspiciously easy.. is there anything I should be aware of? I would like to use Ameria Bank only to funnel money to AdvCash..

Not sure why adv cash is so praised here.. they told me that I have 20k yearly limit , anything above that I need to provide source of income , tax payments , business and the whole 9 yards lol

As for ameria , they will send you documentations you need to fill out , Skype interview , your last two years of income and tax payments in English and lastly you will need to make a transaction from your main account to your new one if approved ..

That's the info I got from them and didn't take it further..

What I red from some people is that once approved you can receive money from anyone with no questions asked.. but then again I heard another story from account holder in Montenegro that his 100k euros was blocked till he provides source of funds , invoice etc..

Perhaps in your situation funneling would be ok.. as money won't be stored at the bank but in your adv..

Latest Threads