Our valued sponsor

Any review of GT Offshore Shield ?

What makes me doubtful about them is:
1. Website creation date 2014, for a copmany which claims to be around since 1972 (look at the copyright in the footer 1972-2020, lol)
2. The minimum card deposit is 400.000 € , wtf?! If they find one idiot who pays this their whole online presence was worth it...lol....
3. The immense amount of different jurisdictions offered. If they would have expertise in every of these jurisdictions they would claim more than just 8.5M$ in total annual tax savings... And if you read through the forum you will quickly see, that most of these jurisdictions are obsolete or require an immense amount of knowledge (and money) to control them correctly.
4. If you crawl previous website changes they were a trading acedemy in 2014, in 2015 they claimed to connect 800.000 "smart investors" with their automated trading signal algorithm and in 2016 they hopped on the wealth protection train for "Global Traders and their Heirs" with 3Million+ satisfied customers served...lol

Just my 2 cents. However I never used them. They can be legit, but from my perspective the chance of being ripped off is quite high.

Last edited:
offshoreshield.globaltradersacademy.org/privat-omrade/en/registrere

I want to take chance and give review of their services.
But

When I try to register to their platform ,It require "VIP Invitation Code".
Little confuse for how to use their service?

Can anybody help me out??

Latest Threads