Our valued sponsor

Any satisfied Payoneer user?

i used payoneer for almost 3 years . currently i'm doing business with more adult oriented processor but i can say it neutral experience .
i forget my funds there for long time and then took them out once i'm done working with the sites that pay.
when they get suspicious about account they close it immediately without say much about the reasons, so be caution .

they don't support high risk business , payoneer created firshchoice for this.

they never ask me to upload my id photo. now i guess users are asked to do id verification more than ever .

when you have problems you should use live chat , because the email support is poor sometimes never answer, since they claim to have 3 million users.

I use Payoneer regularly for incoming AirBnB payments. It works very well, payout to the card the next day from Check-in.

However, I have noticed two weird things:
1) the AirBnB branded card doesn't usually ask for PIN on payment terminals (haven't tried ATM ever), but I need to sign. Not a big problem.
2) bigger problem is that quite often, balance reservation is made c. 20% higher than the actual purchase. For example, today I paid lunch, 10 euros, but 12 euros were booked from the balance. The extra 20% is returned when the actual amount is deducted from the account, in 2-3 days usually.

Easier anyway than getting AirBnB money to Paypal and then to bank (delays, fees). So in this case, I don't pay any fees and have almost instant payout.

Reactions: aplusbangla
As a registered AirBnB user (host) you can choose your payout method. One of the options (maybe depends on country, I don't know) is Payoneer. If you choose it, you will be directed to Payoneer website where you can order the card. If I remember correctly, they do not even ask document photo. On the other hand, user is already verified by AirBnB so maybe they trust more. Anyways, very easy account opening. If my memory serves, some of my friends living outside EU (Eastern Europe) also have this card.

It was free (no delivery and maintenance fees) for me at least.

Reactions: icecold
As a registered AirBnB user (host) you can choose your payout method. One of the options (maybe depends on country, I don't know) is Payoneer. If you choose it, you will be directed to Payoneer website where you can order the card. If I remember correctly, they do not even ask document photo. On the other hand, user is already verified by AirBnB so maybe they trust more. Anyways, very easy account opening. If my memory serves, some of my friends living outside EU (Eastern Europe) also have this card.

It was free (no delivery and maintenance fees) for me at least.
Thank you I will have to try this to see if it will work for me. So far I want to thank you for your reply :)

I've registered but I have yet to understand Payoneer. I thought it was Paypal like, and that I would get a Payoneer account where people could send me money, no matter where they are, but it's more complicated. Payoneer gives you several bank accounts for different currencies, and then you have to cope with the delays of standard bank account transfers... That makes it much less good that I'd thought...

Reactions: icecold
payonner is a great service for receiving paymenet from affiliate netowks and airbnb, I manage few accounts but I'm still not confident in keeping 50k+ in the accounts, cus I still have no plan to cash out the balance. also I use fake IDs and exchange btw payonner is not easy if one of the account has a different currency than the other. but still payonner one of the best service, I use it for 5years.

Latest Threads