Our valued sponsor

Any solid & affordable Georgian accounting firms?

And can we get back to topic, we are at the outlook for some serious English speaking accountant, not what bank charge taxes or any bank related stuff.

Reactions: Joe Blasco
I would suggest to contact M Legal Solutions (www.mlegalsolutions.com). They provide legal and accounting services. Nina is amazing, super helpful and smart. She helped us to open LLC in Georgia remotely, plus she did well with TBC Bank. We opened bank account for LLC remotely as well as personal bank account for me. I’m first time client for TBC, never actually been to Georgia before.

I would suggest to contact M Legal Solutions (www.mlegalsolutions.com). They provide legal and accounting services. Nina is amazing, super helpful and smart. She helped us to open LLC in Georgia remotely, plus she did well with TBC Bank. We opened bank account for LLC remotely as well as personal bank account for me. I’m first time client for TBC, never actually been to Georgia before.
How much opening of a company did cost you? Also, you did not really have experience with the accounting itself from what I understood after reading your post. Opening a company is very different from accounting.

Last edited:
Actually, I came here to check info on HK, stumbled upon to this thread and shared my experience about Georgia. No need for shooting a fire.

I followed offshore mastery course from Oseille and got contacts from them. So far I’m super satisfied of what I got. Remote company formation + company bank account set up cost was around $500. My company is active for 10 months already. Accounting side works well. Accountant speaks English, CFA/ACCA accredited & worked for KPMG before. Just gave limited access user (view access) on company’s internet bank and they are doing everything necessary with RS. There is a monthly fee for accounting services, each time it depends on the amount of transactions. Don’t know much about what soft they use thou. No monthly fee for legal maintenance. No yearly fee for the virtual office.

I’m going to Georgia at the end of this month to buy some real estate for airbnb purposes, I’ve been in touch with my lawyer and accountant by email and whatsapp. So far quality of “shoes” seems good and reasonably priced.

Last edited:
So we never got further with all of this. Lot's of noise no real suggestions or links to useful accounting firms in Georgia?

Beside the 2 suggested.

Latest Threads