Our valued sponsor

Any suggestion? for a good EMI for me??

Blackcrypto

Oct 30, 2021
LT
Visit site
Hey folks,
I am still looking for "EMI" crypto-friendly gives you an IBAN to send and receive from your customers with a good prices. I tried Verifo and they are good but the problem is that they don't have SEPA instant transfers and their transfers are very very slow unfortunately.
I think Bankera is good but their prices are not good (0.5% SEPA deposit).

Do you have any suggestions for a good EMI's that is crypto-friendly (to i can buy and sell crypto to my customers vs fiat) and has SEPA instant transfers with a good prices.

Regards,

Reactions: Marios
kraken would be an alternative it's not a bank but you can let some money stay there for some time. You could look into Spectrocoin and Intergiro which both are crypto friendly too, but not cheap!

Even if you find one they will most likely restrict the SEPA instant access due to enhanced due diligence for Crypto related payments - they either review it manually or have an AI that is triggered.

This was at least the case in the past with Bilderlings, Wirex and Quppy.

Wirex was run on LHV Bank with SEPA instant access but payments took hours up to a day to be received (meanwhile Wirex lost LHV Bank correspondence)

Quppy was run on ClearJunction with SEPA instant access (meanwhile Quppy can only send and receive payments in there name with a shared account from ClearJunction)

My point is the stuff that worked in the past for what you are looking for always got compliance issues and turned down.

I'm sure you find some corrupt money laundering EMI with one of the Lithuania or UK based ones but for sure they will charge you % in and out.

Even if you find one they will most likely restrict the SEPA instant access due to enhanced due diligence for Crypto related payments - they either review it manually or have an AI that is triggered.

This was at least the case in the past with Bilderlings, Wirex and Quppy.

Wirex was run on LHV Bank with SEPA instant access but payments took hours up to a day to be received (meanwhile Wirex lost LHV Bank correspondence)

Quppy was run on ClearJunction with SEPA instant access (meanwhile Quppy can only send and receive payments in there name with a shared account from ClearJunction)

My point is the stuff that worked in the past for what you are looking for always got compliance issues and turned down.

I'm sure you find some corrupt money laundering EMI with one of the Lithuania or UK based ones but for sure they will charge you % in and out.
Thanks @Fred .
This means that even if i find an EMI that offers SEPA instant, the in/out of transfers be not instant?

Reactions: EliasIT and Fred
Reactions: Fred