Our valued sponsor

Anybody experience with Financiere Privee Jean de Montpellier & Cie Limited ?

Jonathan Turner

Oct 27, 2018
Visit site
Hi,

since my old forum, where I used to research and find information has shut down, I found this one. Hope to get and share some insights here.

I was wondering if any one of you has banking experience with "Financiere Privee Jean de Montpellier & Cie Limited" ?

I could not find any customer reviews on the internet, which I can understand as it is a private banking solution, but still seems a little unclear to me.

They have "office" locations in all the typical offshore destinations in the world.

The legal notice states a Panama company. The arbitry notice states court responsibility in the Dominican Republic.

I read they are a Internet bank set up by Swiss bankers on the islands of Comores.

So I was wondering if anybody has done business with them or has some kind of experience?

I want to emphasize here, that I have not contacted them yet and am making no judgement on their reliability as a banking partner whatsoever. Everything expressed here is my personal opinion.

Thanks for helping,

Jonathan

You mean this bank? Home - FINANCIERE PRIVEE JEAN DE MONTPELLIER & CIE LIMITED
It all looks very posh but link below says they are in liquidation ns2.

LIST OF ENTITIES

There UK filing show entity controlled by Czech national. Although $500m paid up share capital is no joke :eek:. Why would they setup bank in Comoros with that sort of capital available if true? ns2

FINANCIERE PRIVEE JEAN DE MONTPELLIER & CIE LIMITED - Officers (free information from Companies House)

I could not find any customer reviews on the internet, which I can understand as it is a private banking solution, but still seems a little unclear to me.

Opening fee is $1000, closing fee is $20,000 and wires incoming/outgoing 1.5% to name a few fees eek¤%&. Customers in that bracket don't generally use websites like trustpilot but trust their pilots ;).

I actually think on second thoughts this bank is an elaborate scam. That $500m is probably a lie. Anyone can submit accounts to UK Companies house i.e saying $500m capital was into a Comoros Bank account. Unless its audited its all BS.

Martin,

thanks a lot for your help with my question and for the time you put into researching the information.

Especially the liquidation info on Home rings all the alarm bells. I gotta admit it looks quite posh, but only at first view. Closing fee of 20,000 USD? So that means, they keep 20,000 USD as collateral all the time? Ridiculously high!

What is the deal with the island of Comores anyway? The website Home shows all the banks registered there. I really need to look into this and their historic development as an offshore location. Never really heard of the place to be honest.

Thanks again, Martin

Regards,

Jonathan

Yes best to stay away. The whole thing is a very elaborate SCAM!!!!

They are making $20,000 closing fee of every client at the very least. i.e client will deposit money in some sh*t EMI account held somewhere. They will come up with an AML related excuse why they have to close your account and then return funds minus $20,000 account closing fee. They do that enough times and they are millionaires legally from doing nothing dev56""".

It is a complete SCAM operating out of Comoros where there is no legal comeback.:(

now both of you agree that this was a no go I'm wondering if you can give a second opinion on this with the eyes of today?

No go

Reactions: sonato

Latest Threads