Our valued sponsor

Anybody got a contact in Rakbank?

mike400

Oct 11, 2020
Visit site
I'd like to open personal and corporate account in Rakbank (in Dubai) but can't get a meeting with a banker.

Everything is set up, business is legit and got all docs prepared.. Can anybody link me up? Thanks..

I'd like to open personal and corporate account in Rakbank (in Dubai) but can't get a meeting with a banker.

Everything is set up, business is legit and got all docs prepared.. Can anybody link me up? Thanks..
Hello Mike, did you succedd in opening bank account with Rakbank , if yes can you please share the contact or the place where you have opened it, i also have a free zone llc and need business account, your help will be appreciated

Hello Mike, did you succedd in opening bank account with Rakbank , if yes can you please share the contact or the place where you have opened it, i also have a free zone llc and need business account, your help will be appreciated
As I see that you are new here: In any UAE related questions, try to ask @Fred here at forum for help or advice, he is very knowledgeable re: this matter.

Rakbank is one of the worst banks in the UAE. Please try to apply to all other banks before applying to RAKBank. Currently easiest options are MashreqNeoBiz and Wio Bank.