Our valued sponsor

Anyone having trouble with Revolut?

Madman

Dec 11, 2018
Visit site
I wanted to create a Revolut account as I need something that gives me a UK sort code and account number, I have already created one a few months ago, as has a close friend of mine.

My other friend just tried to create one and it doesn't seem to work anymore. It just says that we are not offering services to your country. He used a UK number and a UK IP address.. Any reason why it might not have worked? I know sometimes Revolut demand exceeds supply and they close off new accounts for a while. Or is there something wrong with what my friend is doing?

I have been using Revolut for a year or close to without any troubles so far.

I'm currently in Norway and don't hold a Revolut account, do you want me to check if I can open an account with them?
Sure, I'd appreciate that. For me, it just asks for my phone number (I give a UK number) and then asks me to choose a 4-digit passcode, and then tells me "we are not offering services in your country". If you can let me know if you get past that, that would be helpful!

Sure, I'd appreciate that. For me, it just asks for my phone number (I give a UK number) and then asks me to choose a 4-digit passcode, and then tells me "we are not offering services in your country". If you can let me know if you get past that, that would be helpful!
Hello brother! did you resolve this? I'm having exactly the same problem, maybe you use a digital number? or was a SIM card? let me know anything! Thank you brother

Latest Threads