Our valued sponsor

Anyone heard of Nu Pays

KJ11

Aug 29, 2019
Visit site
HI Gents & Gals,

Our first post on this forum.
What I have read so far has given me much please.
A lot of information and user experiences, something that is hard to come by in the industries that have been deemed High Risk.

Up until now we did as much research as we could into the Gateways / Brokers or what they call themselves as we could.
But it was still often a leap of faith and there was a price to pay.

So we where very pleased to discover this forum.
If we can help each other to filter out the crooks and thieves we will all benefit from that.
We would like to start with a Gateway check.

We got offered a MID from NuPays, surrounded with the usual Cloak & Dagger, via a Broker with whom they can not get in touch
but who provided them with our "pre application".
Business as "usual" so far.

What got me spooked is that they want us to board, approve within 3 days etc. etc.
Rushing us while a day ago we made "first contact" (via email).

That's why we want to aks for your help.
Would you be so kind to share with us your opinion and or experiences you have had with NuPays / Home
positive or negative .

Thank you very much
BS2

It's a simple 5 minute knocked together Godaddy template website with no contact detail. You couldnt even make a website that bad if you tried. First impression is it looks like a joker site sadly :confused:. Client login page says "Coming soon"....no SSL no nothing setup.

Where are they based and who is behind it I wonder? There is no address, no telephone number, no company name and not even an email address. They are not even pretending to be legit are they?...lol.

Stay well away

P.S Who ever gave you this website.....run from them.

Thanks guys!

It did't feel good, and now I'm sure ;).
Keeps supringing me how many and how often these "fraudulent" company's pop up and apparently it's worth it for them,.....
One of the mysteries in life I guess.

It's a simple 5 minute knocked together Godaddy template website with no contact detail. You couldnt even make a website that bad if you tried. First impression is it looks like a joker site sadly :confused:. Client login page says "Coming soon"....no SSL no nothing setup.

Where are they based and who is behind it I wonder? There is no address, no telephone number, no company name and not even an email address. They are not even pretending to be legit are they?...lol.

Stay well away

P.S Who ever gave you this website.....run from them.
Martin, Can I send you a personal/direct message to ask for your advice?

Sb2

For some reason I get an error message when trying to reply to this thread i.e

"Sorry, an error has occurred Martin Everson! Your post is too short. It must contain a minimum of 200 characters and above. your curent characters is 149 "

How bizarre....so I am trying to pad out 200 characters just to reply....sorry.:confused:

Yes you can PM me.