Our valued sponsor

Anyone heard of Tazapay?

Hello,
Like every provider you must pass their KYC

1. company documents,passport, proof of address
2. previous history such bank account ,merchant history , to make sure your dispute rate are low
in short, i can tell you that they are pretty fine, 3% fees, if you have legal business (Same as me) then you should be fine there.
i will not say a name , but it's much better than the promote service in this forum, which will spend your time and you will get high decline rate.
also with them you can sale worldwide , US ,EU etc.. any country (ofc not blacklisted countries)

if you have a good traffic and stable business i can speak with the manager and help to speed up the process.

Good luck!

Hello,
Like every provider you must pass their KYC

1. company documents,passport, proof of address
2. previous history such bank account ,merchant history , to make sure your dispute rate are low
in short, i can tell you that they are pretty fine, 3% fees, if you have legal business (Same as me) then you should be fine there.
i will not say a name , but it's much better than the promote service in this forum, which will spend your time and you will get high decline rate.
also with them you can sale worldwide , US ,EU etc.. any country (ofc not blacklisted countries)

if you have a good traffic and stable business i can speak with the manager and help to speed up the process.

Good luck!
I had good traffic and good business and an okay monthly turn over and they rejected my business after the whole kyc process

Latest Threads