Our valued sponsor

Anyone know about the Banking payment system Capitalist?

aage

Offshore Agent
Mentor Group Lifetime
Sep 20, 2012
Visit site
Reactions: Spinat
This EMI is pretty old. The card which they have been offering was being issued Walletto. As it has been mentioned above already it is better to be used for moving funds, not as a savings account.

Don't confuse them with EMI, as they're not licensed anywhere and so they are just another payment system likes of perfect money (at least their website states nothing about their license, let alone corporate identity and I know that they accept SWIFT/SEPA payments to regular offshore companies as consulting/software development fees).

As @AlexPCS mentioned, they issue prepaid cards through Walletto UAB, a LT based EMI. But it may be an unpleasant surprise to learn how this is handled from legal side - card programme is arranged in the name of Hungarian Ltd. which has no direct links with Capitalist.

Would not recommend storing any meaningful amount there as there is no regulator you would be able to complain to and seek legal protection if something goes wrong.
I learned about the company yesterday by searching

Do you guys know if they are reliable and trustworthy enough to hold 40 or 60K euro with them?

Reactions: aage
Don't confuse them with EMI, as they're not licensed anywhere and so they are just another payment system likes of perfect money (at least their website states nothing about their license, let alone corporate identity and I know that they accept SWIFT/SEPA payments to regular offshore companies as consulting/software development fees).

As @AlexPCS mentioned, they issue prepaid cards through Walletto UAB, a LT based EMI. But it may be an unpleasant surprise to learn how this is handled from legal side - card programme is arranged in the name of Hungarian Ltd. which has no direct links with Capitalist.

Would not recommend storing any meaningful amount there as there is no regulator you would be able to complain to and seek legal protection if something goes wrong.

You are actually right regarding their status, I was referring to it as "EMI" more because of its EMI-like characteristics.

yes exactly, it is a no licence illegal PSP like perfectmoney, lead by russians.. I would run away

They are registered in Serbia (russian friendly country). They all time changing banks payment details/accounts, this is because maybe banks block their account. And also they are russians. I can not recommend this for big amounts, very high risk to look your money.

From their privacy policy
"Capitalist is a BVI business company, registered in British Virgin Islands under number 1803146, whose registered office is at Geneva Place, Waterfront Drive, PO Box 3469, Road Town, Tortola, BVI"

Be careful with what you do with them, start slowly to see how it will go.

@csp dubai Markus, are you still there? Leave this forum for good, or shall I create topic in scam accusations detailing why you are multi account of rey skywalker?

I am confused what this is all about conf/(%. I saw your report of his last post but no idea what you were reporting :confused:. Rey Skywalker has not logged in since April 2021. Was there some scam taking place. Create a thread in scam section if you have evidence of some wrong doing..thx.

Latest Threads