Our valued sponsor

Anyone know Monese and their verification?

Paul

Dec 16, 2017
Visit site
Good options if you have access to SEPA Transfers or from Europe. :)

I'm not from Europe and I'm from a South Asian country with tight forex rules, that's where the problem. Thank you for sharing good and useful information. thu&¤#

Well from what I understood, you only need a valid passport and a "mailforwarder" in Europe to get a Monese account. This will give you a UK sort-number and a SEPA IBAN. Leaves the problem of you funding your Monese account ;)

They do video verification, so no "aurics".
Foreign nationals - banking for foreign nationals | Monese
No proof of address - banking accounts | Monese

Reactions: Paul
Well from what I understood, you only need a valid passport and a "mailforwarder" in Europe to get a Monese account. This will give you a UK sort-number and a SEPA IBAN. Leaves the problem of you funding your Monese account ;)

They do video verification, so no "aurics".
Foreign nationals - banking for foreign nationals | Monese
No proof of address - banking accounts | Monese

Yea, Monese is an option I have seen it mentioned in other places on this forum. @Milky Moon I'm not looking for tax evasion or anonymity. So darks are not on the table. My issue will be funding of that account regularly from my home corporate bank account. I can overcome that with a offshore company I guess, with the information I gathered around from this forum and other websites.:)

I don't mean to hijack thread from @diablo, I hope he will be fine :)

Wonder what requirements they may have for business account opening and if they accept offshore corps from Europe i.e. Cyprus, Switzerland, Malta ?

Maybe they even accept Belize and Seychelles corps?