Our valued sponsor

Anyone knows about exodus.io ? Review please?

diablo

Pro Member
Feb 23, 2017
Visit site
I want to find a wallet which let me hold all my crypto currencies in one wallet if possible. It should be easy to use but at the same time be secure sp that they don't disappear or get stolen.

I found Exodus : Manage Blockchain Assets do you know this wallet and have some experience with them?

I would appreciate to hear any comments and review or get input if you know a better / different wallet that you work with :)

Reactions: icecold
CONTROL YOUR KEYS
Exodus encrypts private keys and transaction data locally for your eyes only. Your data remains private - no account setup required.

For every wallet, control of your key is the number 1 rule. (the rest is secondary).

Do not use them, do not know them. (Have some ledger hw wallets, they work fine)

Reactions: diablo
Great Thank You :) really appreciate your input.

They don't support that many cryptocurrencies as of the time we speak. I really need to find a better wallet for KMD since the AGAMA wallet is horrible slow to download the blockchain, I have not been able to use this shitty wallet for the last 2 days because it is downloading and downloading and keeps downloading! :(

I would love to have all my coins under one wallet which at current time is : BTC, Etherium, Etherium Classic, Decredition, KMD, BitShares and Monero!

Do you or anyone else know if such wallet exists?

MOST IMPORTANT: I need it to run on an Windows PC !

Just an quick update, I decided to go with the Exodus.io wallet. It's great, it handles all my currencies and even more than I considered to put my Money into.

The Interface is great and the EXCHANGE to the different currencies works just smooth without much delay.

What I like is that if you receive bitcoins normally this can take 3 -4 hours before you even know if thet are send, with Exodus you can see the unconfirmed trx in your account almost instantly, the same goes for all the other coins i.e. litecoin, Etherium and Etherium Classic etc.

Great Work they have done there, I do hope they keep develop the software and add more coins! We need them badly damn_(

Reactions: John Doe 42755
Just an quick update, I decided to go with the Exodus.io wallet. It's great, it handles all my currencies and even more than I considered to put my Money into.

The Interface is great and the EXCHANGE to the different currencies works just smooth without much delay.

What I like is that if you receive bitcoins normally this can take 3 -4 hours before you even know if thet are send, with Exodus you can see the unconfirmed trx in your account almost instantly, the same goes for all the other coins i.e. litecoin, Etherium and Etherium Classic etc.

Great Work they have done there, I do hope they keep develop the software and add more coins! We need them badly damn_(
Thanks for the update !!

Hi Diablo ... I use Trezor.io .. very safe and handle a lot of coins and even more in their beta software

Reactions: John Doe 42755
Exodus is great and safe have been using it for some time and everyday I love to pull up the window to get a nice and quick overview of all my coins!

I will try Trezor.io to see how they compare to Exodus thu&¤#

ledger is really easy to handle. Your keys are on the device and you have a chrome app/interface for sending receiving coins. You write down the "wallet words" and you store them safely in a offsite banksafe.

I use it as my main wallet, with xapo as my online wallet (with most of the coins in the xapo vault).

Reactions: icecold
Do you swear to Exodus over all other wallets?
I do.

I have been using Exodus for the last 3 -4 years, it has always worked on my phone and iPad as well. They are stable, easy to use and you do not have to identify yourself.

If you combine this with an ultra high security and encryption on your Internet connection, well then I will guard the claim that you can not be traced anywhere, even if there is someone who will make you believe the opposite.

Latest Threads