Our valued sponsor

anyone knows about zypto.com review please

Sounds like a service similar to Xapo at least back in time when I used them. Interesting finding.

Sounds like a service similar to Xapo at least back in time when I used them. Interesting finding.
Yeah, looks interesting. Seems they havent launched officially yet, but there is a beta version available of their app.

And Im trying to figure out who is behind it and where they are based. On their website it just says "Parent company: Zypto SP ZOO VASP ┃ License Number: RDWW-874. Zypto operates in collaboration with local partners in different regions."

Google gave me this: Zypto Sp. z o.o. Company Profile - Poland | Contacts & Key Executives | EMIS
Ok, Lodz, Poland.

And the team: CEO John Nasr, COO Joseph Parkin, Danny Hillman Director of Strategic Partnerships

Zypto seems to be a renaming of FCF Pay that has existed for a while. There was an FCF coin, and now there is a Zypto coin. Clearly shitcoiners.

And there is no photo of this John Nasr that I can find anywhere online, and very little information. Getting Bitconned vibes of that, but Zypto could still be totally legit.

Reactions: hiyongnu and ilke

Latest Threads