Anyone read the German book, der grösste crash aller zeiten ?

moneynetwork

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Mentor Group
Commercial Service
Hi,

In the newspapers I just read about the German bestseller authors Matthias Weik and Marc Friedrich which published the book with the titel, Der Grösste crash aller zeiten!

I'm good in reading German and have ordered the book online and hope it will arrive soon, but what are your thoughts about the content of the book, do you believe prophecy of these two?

Here is the link for you that don't know about this book

moneynetwork

Corporate Services
Business Angel
Mentor Group
Commercial Service
Well I'm afraid this is not taken out of the blue and there is some true in it. There are many of the financial gurus in this world that have predicted the dark future of the financial markets.

maxmmm

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
So many gurus are predicting a crash for years... e.g. Peter Schiff that kept losing more and more money while calling for the crash.

As long as the FED keeps printing money while keeping interest rates low, ECB keeps interest rates negative and big corps keep doing stock buybacks, the bubble will keep growing...

maxmmm

Building Trust
Entrepreneur
Well it's bad if you are saving money or sitting on cash.
It's good for anybody that is in stocks or real estate as the low interest rates cause these to gain in value significantly.
So poor people get robbed by inflation while rich people see their holdings skyrocket by doing nothing, courtesy of the central banks ...