Our valued sponsor

anyone tried https://cryptocapital.co/

gift certificates? do you have any samples like this Customize 2,646+ Gift Certificate templates online - Canva :D why would they require that?
How were the funds that you deposited to your account initially acquired? Please provide some documentation confirming the origin of these funds (Salary Payslips, Tax Returns etc., if you transferred the funds from your personal ownership to the company's property, we will also require documentation such as Loan Agreements or Gift Certificates or similar). they ask such things

ive no idea wtf is all that xd and cant get such

How were the funds that you deposited to your account initially acquired? Please provide some documentation confirming the origin of these funds (Salary Payslips, Tax Returns etc., if you transferred the funds from your personal ownership to the company's property, we will also require documentation such as Loan Agreements or Gift Certificates or similar). they ask such things

Generally it's a usual question list about funds during AML/KYC. Every exchange could ask you about, no difference it's a corporate or personal account.

So your work here to provide information about where you get this money.

You need to post such stuff rather than just say they require a Gif card, what they are asking for is proof of the source of funds which is normal now a days. The documents you need are simple to get if you use Google. Actually you can find templates for the loan agreements.

You need to post such stuff rather than just say they require a Gif card, what they are asking for is proof of the source of funds which is normal now a days. The documents you need are simple to get if you use Google. Actually you can find templates for the loan agreements.
its not a problem to use those document from google ? no risk ? I am sorry in fact my question was not clear
so those document can be fake or they need to be signed by a notary or such ?

I only wanted to bring on bitstamp 100k in btc

ts not a problem to use those document from google ? no risk ? I am sorry in fact my question was not clear
so those document can be fake or they need to be signed by a notary or such ?

A directors loan to a company to a company you setup is standard practice. In fact with Estonia companies if you bank outside Estonia you have to do it this way as you cannot have company capital in a non-Estonian bank.

Google is your friend and no notary is required.

A directors loan to a company to a company you setup is standard practice. In fact with Estonia companies if you bank outside Estonia you have to do it this way as you cannot have company capital in a non-Estonian bank.

really ? I never heard about that, so what about bitcoin platforms ?
I have no clue how to build this document, I have to ask to a platform ?

I'm really surprised by what you are saying here as most llc in estonia are using revolut and so on bank account which are abroad

I'm really surprised by what you are saying here as most llc in estonia are using revolut and so on bank account which are abroad

Ask them if they have paid in their company capital to a foreign bank ;).