Our valued sponsor

Anyone using Mistertango?

cryptokid

Jan 13, 2018
Visit site
Does anyone know when you send a SWIFT wire transfer from Mistertango, does the receiving bank see that it came from the account holder's name or is it some sort of shared account? I read somewhere that it says "Sent from Mistertango" but that sounds like something in the description or message field. I would think that it would show the Mistertango account holder's name as the sender.

Does anyone know when you send a SWIFT wire transfer from Mistertango, does the receiving bank see that it came from the account holder's name or is it some sort of shared account? I read somewhere that it says "Sent from Mistertango" but that sounds like something in the description or message field. I would think that it would show the Mistertango account holder's name as the sender.
I'm not a user but as far as I've seen, all transactions under SWIFT are made with "UAB MISTERTANGO" as sender/beneficiary company (and of course their IBAN in a Lithuanian bank, Nordea i.e). For incoming payments the sender must add a 6 digits code in the reference line. I don't know if for outward transfers they add your name in the reference line .

I'm not a user but as far as I've seen, all transactions under SWIFT are made with "UAB MISTERTANGO" as sender/beneficiary company (and of course their IBAN in a Lithuanian bank, Nordea i.e). For incoming payments the sender must add a 6 digits code in the reference line. I don't know if for outward transfers they add your name in the reference line .

Thanks mrau, this is what I heard as well. So for an incoming payment, it is sent to UAB MISTERTANGO and you add the 6 digit code.

I am wondering for outgoing SWIFT payments if it also will say the sender is UAB MISTERTANGO or if they will actually use the account holder's name.

Thanks a lot for this information.

So I understand that if someone in Europe sends you money at Mistertango, he will use the standard IBAN, not knowing that your Mistertango account isn't a normal bank account, but if someone American sends you money, he will use the Swift system with a code, and he will know that this is no normal bank account.

Thanks a lot for this information.

So I understand that if someone in Europe sends you money at Mistertango, he will use the standard IBAN, not knowing that your Mistertango account isn't a normal bank account, but if someone American sends you money, he will use the Swift system with a code, and he will know that this is no normal bank account.

No, it is not visible the account is with an EMI. Smaller banks usually use a intermediary (correspondend) bank, so to save on the SWIFT mess. Mistertango will be seen as a small bank.