Our valued sponsor

Question Anyone Worked With Servers For Bulk Mailing?

DarkCeo

you offer this setup for $1400 as one time payment, right?

* When someone buys from you, *where* will that email server get set up at?
* And will that account belong to? Meaning, will the client, or buyer, have to sign up for some VPS provider (digital ocean, vultr... ) and use his own account for mass email sending?

DarkCeo

you offer this setup for $1400 as one time payment, right?

* When someone buys from you, *where* will that email server get set up at?
* And will that account belong to? Meaning, will the client, or buyer, have to sign up for some VPS provider (digital ocean, vultr... ) and use his own account for mass email sending?
$1400 covers everything.

A Linus CentOS dedicated server for bulk emailing, a fully-featured mailer application software (MailChimp standard). Everything is installed on client own domain. You don't have to buy anything extra. After setup I submit all logins to you. Start blasting and mailing. Everything is going Inbox.

The $1400 is a one-time payment which also covers the cost of server for a full one year. It'll cost about $700-$800 the next year to renew your server. If I still need to continue managing your server after setup we can negotiate a small fee. If you want you can take care of your stuff if you have the technical know-how to continue by yourself.

A Linus CentOS dedicated server for bulk emailing, a fully-featured mailer application softwar
A Linus CentOS dedicated server -- who will it belong to?
Where will it be physically located? And what hosting company will manage it?

Everything is installed on client own domain.
A domain isn't what something can be installed on, becase a domain is just a name.

A Linus CentOS dedicated server -- who will it belong to?
Where will it be physically located? And what hosting company will manage it?

A domain isn't what something can be installed on, becase a domain is just a name.i
I can setup a dedicated email server for you if you need one. Bulk mailer clients pay for results not stories and Q&A. Do you want results or you want tutorials?

that's what I'm working on

* one central database, with lists of emails
* multiple email servers
* one application-supervisor which will pull N emails from the DB, equally distribute them on each email server and command it "send them"
Since you're already working on this, I assume you already know how this works. Again, since you don't want email servers and you also don't want tutorials, telling you how it is setup isn't really necessary since you already know.

It's not that simple as that.
If you want to operate for a long time and stay in "inbox" you need "network" of mail servers minimum few IPs per server, good organized logistics for sending mails and lots more.
Otherwise you will lost all your money. To setup mail server (PowerMTA) network is one thing and it cost some money BUT running email marketing is completely different thing.
By running bad marketing strategy u can ruin all your setup in a one week and newer ever get any mail landing to "inbox".

And? Set up a new server on a new domain.

What money does it cost? And for what?
If domains and IPs get blacklisted (it doesn't even have to be blacklisted but just marked as spam by recipients) off course you have to setup all new to be able to reach inbox again (inbox of the most used mail providers like gmail, outlook, yahoo etc.)

Cost for 1M emails per month depends on what you want to do.

If you have own email list from your subscribers and they expect to receive emails from you (newsletters) than it can be very cheap.
In this case you need one or two VPS cost ~ $80 month + domain + email marketing app (there are free ones) + cost for admin who will set up all for you (Configure Linux box with web service, sql service and mail service and all dns stuff needed for 10/10 mail test) ~ $200

If you want to send "spam" to send e-mail to million random e-mails addresses and stay in inbox you need match complicated set up.

1 powerfull VPS for EMS ~ $120 per month
1 powerfull VPS for MTA mangement ~ $120 per month
multiple domains
multiple cheap VPS for SMTP senders / 1 cheap VPS with 3-5 IP addresses ~ $15

EMS recommended app Mumara ~ $1500 but can be found cracked
PowerMTA ~ $5500 but can be found cracked

Admin to set up whole system ~ $2000 one time, depends on number of servers + monthly cost for maintains

This set up can easily send 1M emails per hour but you will ruin it after few days and forget about inbox.
But with good strategy and reasonable volume per day you can reach 1M for 30 days.

Volume calculation, recommended starting sending about 5,000 messages per day from each IP address to each ISP so you can calculate how many smtp vps servers you need.

If domains and IPs get blacklisted (it doesn't even have to be blacklisted but just marked as spam by recipients) off course you have to setup all new to be able to reach inbox again (inbox of the most used mail providers like gmail, outlook, yahoo etc.)
Yes. And?

If you have own email list from your subscribers and they expect to receive emails from you (newsletters) than it can be very cheap.
In this case you need one or two VPS cost ~ $80 month + domain + email marketing app (there are free ones) + cost for admin who will set up all for you (Configure Linux box with web service, sql service and mail service and all dns stuff needed for 10/10 mail test) ~ $200

If you want to send "spam" to send e-mail to million random e-mails addresses and stay in inbox you need match complicated set up.

1 powerfull VPS for EMS ~ $120 per month
1 powerfull VPS for MTA mangement ~ $120 per month
multiple domains
multiple cheap VPS for SMTP senders / 1 cheap VPS with 3-5 IP addresses ~ $15

EMS recommended app Mumara ~ $1500 but can be found cracked
PowerMTA ~ $5500 but can be found cracked

Admin to set up whole system ~ $2000 one time, depends on number of servers + monthly cost for maintains

This set up can easily send 1M emails per hour but you will ruin it after few days and forget about inbox.
But with good strategy and reasonable volume per day you can reach 1M for 30 days.

Volume calculation, recommended starting sending about 5,000 messages per day from each IP address to each ISP so you can calculate how many smtp vps servers you need.
That means that I've already saved a ton of money because I do all of it myself, and use simple VPS for $10/mo. Huh?

Or maybe I could also offer these services and make a ton of money? Hmmm

Or perhaps I've missed something?