Our valued sponsor

Apple Looks to Boost Production Outside China

RealDude

Pro Member
Dec 30, 2021
West
Visit site

Vietnam to make Apple Watch and MacBook for first time ever​

Apple is in talks to make Apple Watches and MacBooks in Vietnam for the first time, marking a further win for the Southeast Asian country as the U.S. tech giant looks to diversify production away from China.

Vietnam is already Apple's most important production hub outside of China, producing a wide range of flagship products for the American company, including iPad tablets and AirPods earphones.

iPhone maker tells suppliers it wants to manufacture more in India and Southeast Asia​

So Apple picks Vietnam another country that is not a democracy. I see you Apple ;). Be careful with India though as that is a democracy. A change of government could endanger your investment and God forbid workers might complain about conditions...lol.

Makes me wonder why one of the richest companies in the world does not want to make stuff in America....lol. Whats wrong, the American worker is too unskilled, expensive and too fat and lazy to do it? Or US simply does not have the supply chain and is dependent on third world countries now....lol.

*Satire* ;)

Makes me wonder why one of the richest companies in the world does not want to make stuff in America....lol. Whats wrong, the American worker is too unskilled, expensive and too fat and lazy to do it? Or US simply does not have the supply chain and is dependent on third world countries now....lol.
The US doesn't allow kids to work in factories and produce devices from cobalt and other minerals that other kids in Africa dig from a pit with heir bare hands...

The US doesn't allow kids to work in factories and produce devices from cobalt and other minerals that other kids in Africa dig from a pit with heir bare hands...

Your absolutely right. It just kills them in drone strikes.

US drone killed seven children​

Oh and Apple. Tesla etc continue to produce stuff in China. What does that say about their values and commitment to human rights and anti child labor? Says as much as EU commitment to Ukraine by them continuing to buy Russian gas ;). Selective outrage is always a joke.

But lets stick to topic please.

Latest Threads