Our valued sponsor

Are you a Tech-Savy Mom?

uplana

Corporate Services
Mentor Group Lifetime
Apr 15, 2009
Visit site
With the new age woman busy in her career, there is tremendous pressure on her. In spite of your busy schedule, how many of you enjoying your stint with technology?

First of all, I'm not a mom!!!Secondly, I'm male!! and last of all, I'm not even a dad(I ain't married!!!)

But I am tech savvy. Not in the way most people are, with all the latest gadgets like cameras, cellphones and other stuff. I'm all about computer hardware!!! If you ever need help upgrading or buying a new comp, just contact me, I'll be ready to help!!

SiddFisher said:
First of all, I'm not a mom!!!Secondly, I'm male!! and last of all, I'm not even a dad(I ain't married!!!)
But I am tech savvy. Not in the way most people are, with all the latest gadgets like cameras, cellphones and other stuff. I'm all about computer hardware!!! If you ever need help upgrading or buying a new comp, just contact me, I'll be ready to help!!
Thanks for your help. Either you are a working man or a female, people today widely recognize the growing importance of technology. Thousand of mothers across the globe today are proud to be termed tech savy.

Well, I am a mom and a female and married, and I do love technology. I have my computer, digital camera, voice recorder and cell phone. I don't talk to people anymore, I text instead. But, I do cook from scratch and use alternative medicine.

Latest Threads