Our valued sponsor

Arnold Schwarzenegger facing criminal tax proceedings after failing to declare pricey watch at Munich airport ...

Unbelievable, all this for 10k that is not even owed yet...

What will happen in a hypothetical situation where he takes the watch back with him? I don't doubt that there is a very clear and fast procedure set up for that...

Reactions: jafo
1713234300659.png

Go woke go broke ah

Also lol

• Haha
Reactions: 12345 and jafo
In principle, it's a ridiculous story, and the only reason it even makes the news is that it's Arnold Schwarzenegger - And that the authorities would make fools of themselves with such amateurish behavior should surprise no one.

Definitely has NOTHING to do with certain billionaires owning expensive and proprietary fashion brands.

I was about to say the same. French customs control sponsored by LVMH group..lol.

• Haha
Reactions: 0xDEADBEEF and jafo
I was about to say the same. French customs control sponsored by LVMH group..lol.
NGL, when I first started to deal with this in the 1980s, it was lost on me. I still don't know how I was able to EASILY handle Calculus I, II, and III, Discrete Mathematics, Differential Equations, Newtonian mechanics, etc., etc., with absolute effortlessness, yet "corrupt human nature, political & judicial chicanery" was 100% lost on me. I was right smack in the middle of both sides, and it NEVER dawned on me what was happening. I didn't notice ANYTHING out of the ordinary! It's like I was in a trance or something. stupi#21 I don't know when I "woke up," but there was NO going back once I woke up.

I'm still intrigued by this phenomenon! I can't find an answer to this...stupi#21

Reactions: 0xDEADBEEF