Our valued sponsor

Asset Protections. Dubai is no longer safe. BUGATTI CONFISCATED and SENT back to ROMANIA! (LOL)!

pixbix

Jul 6, 2022
Romania
Visit site
I don't know where to post this, as this forum somehow doesn't have any category for "Asset Protection".
So ...we all know that Tate Brothers were arrested in Romania. We don't know yet why, or if there is any evidence against them or not.
The funny thing is ROMANIA managed to seize his Bugatti that is in Dubai, and ....also take it back to ROMANIA! UAE gave his car without a problem. Also he got assets seized in others 3 locations: USA, UK and Ireland, all cooperating with Romanian forces, even if Tate is yelling from jail that they put him there without evidence. Tate is a citizenship of UK and USA also.

• Wow
Reactions: buliwyfa
He was also following strict rules for the Asset Protection:

He said, “I don’t own anything. There are cars (that I may have access to). A trust in Singapore may own a percentage of a company in Dubai that may have access to a car that I could borrow on a social media influencer contract perhaps. But I don’t own anything, because if you own things, they come for you.” "

I don't know where to post this, as this forum somehow doesn't have any category for "Asset Protection".
So ...we all know that Tate Brothers were arrested in Romania. We don't know yet why, or if there is any evidence against them or not.
The funny thing is ROMANIA managed to seize his Bugatti that is in Dubai, and ....also take it back to ROMANIA! UAE gave his car without a problem. Also he got assets seized in others 3 locations: USA, UK and Ireland, all cooperating with Romanian forces, even if Tate is yelling from jail that they put him there without evidence. Tate is a citizenship of UK and USA also.

This is what happens when you speak out against the system/matrix and have tens of millions of followers worldwide + content that reaches hundreds of millions of people... nothing can protect you, THEY are just coming for you.

Good.
F*ck that guy. Acting like a teenager on Twitter has huge consequences.

I doubt he's still a US citizen because of worldwide taxation.

Tbh I am not surprised that a country send that stuff as requested they will not get in a trouble with other countries to protect a few million from a guy that is not even a citizen.
Good.
F*ck that guy. Acting like a teenager on Twitter has huge consequences.

I doubt he's still a US citizen because of worldwide taxation.
Maybe he owe taxes there.

This is what happens when you speak out against the system/matrix and have tens of millions of followers worldwide + content that reaches hundreds of millions of people... nothing can protect you, THEY are just coming for you.

What he said against MATRIX ? to work your a*s off for 500-2000$ a month for Amazon drop shipping ?

to work hard and go to South America and bang those girls? Matrix doesn't want more kids because of Co Emissions, AI,etc.... Matrix likes the idea of men not bonding in Europe and USA , working hard, paying taxes and eventually going to bank some Colombian chics, bringing feminism also in their male-driven country.

What he said against MATRIX ? to work your a*s off for 500-2000$ a month for Amazon drop shipping ?

to work hard and go to South America and bang those girls? Matrix doesn't want more kids because of Co Emissions, AI,etc.... Matrix likes the idea of men not bonding in Europe and USA , working hard, paying taxes and eventually going to bank some Colombian chics, bringing feminism also in their male-driven country.
He had been talking about avoid and evade pay taxes and against covid and the shoots several times.

Reactions: jafo
Reactions: jafo and buliwyfa

euhm the matrix is a little deeper then that but keep you looking for that red pill...

This "the matrix is attacking me" seems like nonsense to me.

Look like he is simply in the midst of a good old eastern European shakedown, and the spin is that he's under attack from the elites.

He was also following strict rules for the Asset Protection:

He said, “I don’t own anything. There are cars (that I may have access to). A trust in Singapore may own a percentage of a company in Dubai that may have access to a car that I could borrow on a social media influencer contract perhaps. But I don’t own anything, because if you own things, they come for you.” "

Strict rules for asset protection?

He was talking nonsense as usual; it was only recently he became a director of his mate's UK limited company.

Remember, the vast majority of stuff Tate says is just repurposed information or advice from elsewhere, all he is good at is the delivery. None of it is original thought.

Reactions: GeneralGogol

This is an inconvenient enough truth that the elite/WEF are unwilling to be freely disseminated and accepted by the masses.

I am not saying that the Tate brothers are something more than the rest of the red pill awakened people. On the contrary, for me the Tate brothers are very questionable, they became literally the most popular internet sensations in less than a year... It cannot be denied that Andrew is the king of self-promotion, but even this does not exclude the many doubts surrounding him and his past.

Personally, for me, he is a fake actor/puppet, like Trump, Musk, Kanye etc.

The truth is that no one will save us unless we do it ourselves (it's 99%vs1%), but the masses are too stupid, distracted and indoctrinated, with no time for anything of substance...

Agenda2030 a.k.a. The Great Reset a.k.a. New World Order a.k.a. Build Back Better

Reactions: jafo