Our valued sponsor

Asset Protections. Dubai is no longer safe. BUGATTI CONFISCATED and SENT back to ROMANIA! (LOL)!

it took like 1.5 year before i all my money back plus for the damages and for being in jail as wrong suspect for a month
You lucked out, mate!

My experience is that the Dutch judges are usually the ones very "correct". I mean to get there, you got to jump into VWO (or at least...that's what it was a long time ago). These judges are extremely bright! Not just learned, but really amazing brains! They tend to be more "fair" and they seem to dislike the prosecution and the cops. But who doesn't?

This is what happens when you speak out against the system/matrix and have tens of millions of followers worldwide + content that reaches hundreds of millions of people... nothing can protect you, THEY are just coming for you.
#Bingo!

Eastem countries don't go for reach people.To much trouble and exposing of the still communist system.
They clearly got an order to do so.
Only questions remains from who ?
#Bingo!

Also, who has this much pull, and who stands to gain?

Everythink depends how badly they want to destroy you.As bigger their demand as less evidence they need.
100% this!

This is lost on most people.

Last edited:
Reactions: troubled soul