Our valued sponsor

Assistance to find an EMI?

As per my thread, anybody can recommend an EMI for a six figure transfer to Spain´s tax office, or EMIs are only used for small ammounts and payments here and there?
According to my research in this forum, EMIs may close your account if the money comes from a crypto exchange, or if the money wired in passes a certain ammount. Is that true? What´s the most reputable EMI for bigger ammounts?

As per my thread, anybody can recommend an EMI for a six figure transfer to Spain´s tax office, or EMIs are only used for small ammounts and payments here and there?
According to my research in this forum, EMIs may close your account if the money comes from a crypto exchange, or if the money wired in passes a certain ammount. Is that true? What´s the most reputable EMI for bigger ammounts?
Try a normal Spanish bank. They are not going to be anywhere near as difficult to work with

@OP get a fully verified biz EMI, the EMI needed, should have options of sending your crypto balance to a biz bank acct attached..
primary focus should be on getting a fully verified biz emi with crypto sending options to bank attached..cig-:,

@VESTANON thank you. I have been reading threads about EMIs but I am still confused as they just seem to be simple intermediaries -unless I am missing something- and they appear and go bankrupt relatively frequently it seems, so I don't know which ones are on and/or I can trust right now. Any suggestion on specific EMIs you'd recommend?

Which EMI have you seen that got bankrupt ?

According to my notes, each of these lines are different text snippets from different posters in this forum>

"EU emi's are closing doors on international customers after mc/visa issues!"
AVOID LEOPAY = tech noobs with mafia money
AVOID REVOLUT, TRANSFERWISE, they close accounts without reason a la Paypal.
N26 bank in Germnay sucks like most financial services!
Sogexia is a scam and the most shitty service you can use! They don't even respond to any support requests! Use leupay, much better.
Payoneer and Neteller. I know 6 other persons that they closed their accounts without any notice
Transferwise are anti-crypto"

All this doesn´t inspire much confidence
I can´t remember which ones I heard that went bust. They´re not on my notes for I assumed that they don´t exist anymore.

According to my notes, each of these lines are different text snippets from different posters in this forum>

"EU emi's are closing doors on international customers after mc/visa issues!"
AVOID LEOPAY = tech noobs with mafia money
AVOID REVOLUT, TRANSFERWISE, they close accounts without reason a la Paypal.
N26 bank in Germnay sucks like most financial services!
Sogexia is a scam and the most shitty service you can use! They don't even respond to any support requests! Use leupay, much better.
Payoneer and Neteller. I know 6 other persons that they closed their accounts without any notice
Transferwise are anti-crypto"

All this doesn´t inspire much confidence
I can´t remember which ones I heard that went bust. They´re not on my notes for I assumed that they don´t exist anymore.
@OP as per your feedback, EMIs are quite unstable at best, and more short lived, an EMI in good order today, might just be out of order the upcoming weeks.

EMIs regardless are known to freeze funds,request extra docs,proof of funds etc at the blink of and Eye...

A more appropriate way to at least have an EMI acct stay functional and longterm with less operational hitches, Start with opening a business acct with the EMI, with a duly registered PTY, provide company TAX number,MOU,A business bank acct in the Same name and registred jurisdiction of the PTY..

A few stable EMIs exist that the above would enable the desired functionality,longterm as per the criteria listed above...ADVCASH for one along with a few others.cig-:,

Latest Threads