Our valued sponsor

Question At what time would you incorporate?

Puzel12

Dec 26, 2021
Warsaw
Visit site
Let's say you just launched a successful business and you don't own any assets. You are making 10-20k$ per month as a sole trader. It's not risky business or you have tax advantages as a sole trader. At what point would you consider incorporation and why? Protecting your assets?

Would you buy your first real estate under your own name or under a company for the future protection?
I was thinking that ideal plan would be to have 2-3 apartments/houses under your own name to have safety and cashflow even if the business die and then accumulating the wealth under company. Is it the right path or some of you would prefer to don't own anything and put all under companies?

Would you buy your first real estate under your own name or under a company for the future protection?
Depends where it's located

You are making 10-20k$ per month as a sole trader. It's not risky business or you have tax advantages as a sole trader. At what point would you consider incorporation
As soon as possible

and why? Protecting your assets?
Yes

I was thinking that ideal plan would be to have 2-3 apartments/houses under your own name to have safety and cashflow even if the business die and then accumulating the wealth under company. Is it the right path
It depends on your tax residence

would prefer to don't own anything and put all under companies?
You would still own the companies hence the devil is in the details; it all depends on the countries involved

It depends on a lot of factors:
1. Where are you going to buy it? Which country?
2. Which country are you a citizen of?
3. Are you going to get married one day?

Just based on how you answer these 3 questions you can get several different answers.

One thing owning a Sole Trader business, that is booming, another owning a sole trader business which has liabilities hitting it...

Incorporate and completely separate prior arrangements and reduce to non-existent, then inform repeat customers they are dealing with x ltd going forward.

I would register my company before I start any business. You never know how it will develop long term. Doing it to late can course you troubles with the tax office or even stop you from getting any tax advantages.