Our valued sponsor

Australia Bank Account Opening

ohassanabd

Apr 3, 2019
Visit site
Please, I am in need of an option to receive payment from Australia. All I need is a local Australia bank details to receive payments. I've tried TransferWise borderless account but I didn't know what happened with transferwise, My account was deactivated on first deposit (Despite being cash deposit to the NAB and I have proof of cash deposit). I am yet to get my money from Transferwise.
I will like to know if any one can help with options of having an Australia bank account without having an Australia address or any other options to receive payments from Australia.

Thank you

Reactions: TurnedToRobot
My account was deactivated on first deposit (Despite being cash deposit to the NAB and I have proof of cash deposit). I am yet to get my money from Transferwise.

Cash deposit and you wonder why doh948"". How much money were we talking about here with TW?

I will like to know if any one can help with options of having an Australia bank account without having an Australia address or any other options to receive payments from Australia.

You can open an Australian Account in 5 minutes online as a non-resident and with no Australian address and start receiving funds immediately. However you would need to travel to Australia and present ID in person to be able to withdraw funds and fully activate account. I think traveling would defeat whole point conf/(%

Reactions: TurnedToRobot
How it's possible to make cash deposits wth TransferWise?
It is easy, TransferWise uses NAB (National Australia Bank) in Australia, Just walk into any of their branches and deposit your cash into your TransferWise Account number, Wait till next day, It will show in your TransferWise borderless account.

Sameway with their Euro Borderless account, They are using HandelBank in Germany.

Latest Threads