Our valued sponsor

Avoiding tax and banking privacy

dimitri

Mar 5, 2018
Visit site
I am looking for a way to avoid paying tax in my home country. I have been reading a lot on this forum and on websites about setting up offshore companies.

But there is 1 thing I do not understand. I see that with a Cyprus company it is possible to choose for nominee directors and shareholders as a way to hide my own identity. But on the website of offshorecorpgroup I see that 1 of the requirements for opening a bank account is my Tax Identification number. And I understand that banks in Cyprus will report my bank details to the tax authority in my home country.

What is the sense of starting an offshore company with nominee directors and shareholders if my bank details are shared ?

I am new to this, so maybe I missed something...

What is the sense of starting an offshore company with nominee directors and shareholders if my bank details are shared ?
You use the nominees for something totally different! In regards to the banking and privacy I agree with @THR2017 forget, your only minimal chance is to use EMI's and the details you may find in the Mentor Group forum and which don't have to be discussed here public.

Latest Threads